Orangutan used as a sex slave in Indonesia

How I feel about the internet sometimes

200w.gif
I reached that point when people started making "jogger with phat ass murdered" threads. Oh she died that's too bad, I would've fucked her!

<BidenShutIt>

Isn't this pretty old news or is a different orangutan that they found in 2021?

If there were more apes around, the incels in North America would probably be doing the same thing

People actually paid to have sex with an orangutan that had been banged by other people?

<WhatIsThis>

That's how aids started. Its a sexually transmitted simian virus. Someone banged a riddled monkey

I reached that point when people started making "jogger with phat ass murdered" threads. Oh she died that's too bad, I would've fucked her!

<BidenShutIt>

Reminds me of a meme ofJackie Kennedy bent over, trying to crawl out of the car after her husband's head just got blown up. The photo is angled at her ass with captions saying things like: "damn she thicc"

This is cracking me the fuck up.
What if it started as a joke?
And then one day a guy doesnt just walk back out of the room and say "Haha very funny assholes"

After a few minutes of wild monkey noises and thrashing around being heard from inside the room he walks out and everybody there just looks at the guy till some one says.

"DUDE DID YOU ACTUALLY FUCK THAT MONKEY?!"

And everyone started to laugh except one other guy who just waited for the laughter to die down so he could ask the one question he couldnt get out of his head at that moment....

"how was it?"

Reminds me of a meme ofJackie Kennedy bent over, trying to crawl out of the car after her husband's head just got blown up. The photo is angled at her ass with captions saying things like: "damn she thicc"
People can be so disappointing.

A female orangutan named pony was chained and used as a female sex slave in Indonesia. She had her body hair shaven and lipstick applied as well as wore dresses to appear more like a woman.

Damn…

Wait arent apes this size able to kill humans with their bare hands ? So wouldnt have you have to be some sort of elite rapist or something to make it in and out alive ?

also

Back