Social Oregon Gov scraps need for high school proficiency tests in order to help students of color.

I don't need Ben Shapiro to understand lack of fathers is an actual problem for every culture, let alone the one it impacts one the most lol

Just because it's more complicated doesn't mean it's not the primary problem.

The solutions are in the complexity.

If more black people are incarcerated, and you look at how the unfair application of laws has produced this result, maybe change how the laws are applied instead of just saying black people need to break less laws.

Maybe look at systems that prevented black people from accumulating wealth and created slums with an incredibly high level of poverty and the resulting high levels of crime, and not only correct those systems but apply corrective measures,

I have been through this entire thread and I even did it in the reply you're quoting.

There have massive faults in the system and they are being slowly corrected over time, but there's still a ton of work to do.

Yes, black people can absolutely succeed and many do, but in general it's a lot harder for them especially in the inner city. Defund the police started because to the black community the police are often the enemy and rip families apart. I mentioned the VAST disparities in how laws have been enforced against them as opposed to white people but you ignored it. Stop and frisk was considered racist because it was weaponized against the black community. If you scrutinize a cohort you're going to find more crime, which produces a statistic which then promotes more scrutiny.

You say western society is not holding the black community back and I say you're dead wrong. I say that it has for centuries, and the scars from that are going to take a long time to heal. I posted the Rogan clip not because he's a progressive voice but because he does a decent job here expressing the situation I'm talking about, even if he doesn't know a lot about the statistics. I'm guessing you didn't bother to listen to it, and even if you did you'd probably believe Shapiro's misdirection.

Yes, black people can succeed, but there are things that make it harder for them and they're being addressed one inch at a time. We're in a better place now than we were thirty years ago and hopefully we'll be in a better place thirty years from now. White people are going to resist these changes as they always have, like you're doing right now.
Sup justine?

Also loling @ disproportionate sentencing and arrests. No, when you have more police you find more crime. The usage of marijuana is an irrelevant argument, polling is going to be skewed depending on where you do it. Just like political polls.

Also black people are at a much higher risk of being victims of violence from other black people. Really makes you think why black neighborhoods might be more heavily policed.

Charging and sentencing disparities aren't funny, and the marijuana example isn't irrelevant. It isn't a poll.

It's a crystal clear example of systemic racism. If you took those same police and used them to sweep white colleges instead of black communities, and then judged and convicted them using the same standard, the stats would show dramatically increased levels of crime in white colleges.

And how about the sentencing disparities between crack and powder cocaine?

And crime and violence are much higher in poor communities. How can we ignore the systems that deliberately kept people poor and blame the people for the violence?

Charging and sentencing disparities aren't funny, and the marijuana example isn't irrelevant. It isn't a poll.

It's a crystal clear example of systemic racism. If you took those same police and used them to sweep white colleges instead of black communities, and then judged and convicted them using the same standard, the stats would show dramatically increased levels of crime in white colleges.

And how about the sentencing disparities between crack and powder cocaine?

And crime and violence are much higher in poor communities. How can we ignore the systems that deliberately kept people poor and blame the people for the violence?
How many college students committing armed robbery? I like how you can just put all these things in a vacuum and not admit there is a cultural problem among black Americans. The same problems persist in the greater poverty of white Americans but not at the same rate.

Btw I'm anti crack and cocaine and would have anyone who indulges deported.

The solutions are in the complexity.

If more black people are incarcerated, and you look at how the unfair application of laws has produced this result, maybe change how the laws are applied instead of just saying black people need to break less laws.

Maybe look at systems that prevented black people from accumulating wealth and created slums with an incredibly high level of poverty and the resulting high levels of crime, and not only correct those systems but apply corrective measures,

Maybe black people can get an education, a job, and not have kids out of wedlock and that'll solve a lot of problems too. But fuck personal responsibility because something happened over 50 years ago lmao

It's funny that I know plenty of black people can do what I said and have done it. However there is this idea that some shadow figure is holding black people down.

Last edited:
To be fair, it wasn't an experiment, until at least the late 50's, everything was extremely well done and people lived harmoniously.

???? Unless you were black, Native American, ..............

Maybe black people can get an educated, a job, and not have kids out of wedlock and that'll solve a lot of problems too. But fuck personal responsibility because something happened over 50 years ago lmao

It's funny that I know plenty of black people can do what I said and have done it. However there is this idea that some shadow figure is holding black people down.
Maybe you should take your own advice.

<{1-17}>

Yeah typo's mean lack of education, dickhead.
And you're talking about deporting American citizens because of substances they put into their own bodies. Eat a dick, you authoritarian asshole!

And you're talking about deporting American citizens because of substances they put into their own bodies. Eat a dick, you authoritarian asshole!

You sound like a crackhead or a coke fiend. Sad, really.

Reading? Writing? Arithmetic?
304.gif

How many college students committing armed robbery? I like how you can just put all these things in a vacuum and not admit there is a cultural problem among black Americans. The same problems persist in the greater poverty of white Americans but not at the same rate.

Btw I'm anti crack and cocaine and would have anyone who indulges deported.

It's a feedback loop.

Target one cohort, find and prosecute more crime which generates statistics validating more enforcement, which returns more convictions, repeat.

Maybe people who are college students would stop being in the cohort if they were prosecuted out of school and employment opportunities, and end up committing armed robberies.

I think the problems in black culture were created by white society. They're largely a function of poverty, which was forced on the black community by white society. The fact that there are and always have been opportunities for black people and using them as examples on why change is no longer needed ignores the fact that the opportunities have been and are far more limited than they should be.

There are white communities with similar rates of poverty and crime, and a lot of the gains made by the civil rights movement have in turn helped those communities as well. This is the main reason I can't understand why poor white people support the suppression of their own class.

To be fair, it wasn't an experiment, until at least the late 50's, everything was extremely well done and people lived harmoniously. Once globalists got their power back and subverted the nation into what it is now, that's when it's safe to call it an experiment. Although it's not really an experiment, as this is all been carefully calculated and the end game has already been decided decades ago.

So in your opinion things were better under Jim Crow laws? Sounds about right coming from you.

It's a feedback loop.

Target one cohort, find and prosecute more crime which generates statistics validating more enforcement, which returns more convictions, repeat.

Maybe people who are college students would stop being in the cohort if they were prosecuted out of school and employment opportunities, and end up committing armed robberies.

I think the problems in black culture were created by white society. They're largely a function of poverty, which was forced on the black community by white society. The fact that there are and always have been opportunities for black people and using them as examples on why change is no longer needed ignores the fact that the opportunities have been and are far more limited than they should be.

There are white communities with similar rates of poverty and crime, and a lot of the gains made by the civil rights movement have in turn helped those communities as well. This is the main reason I can't understand why poor white people support the suppression of their own class.

What? You think black people are committing more violent crime because of policing? LOL

lol-they'd rather dumb down everyone instead of helping minority kids succeed. i'm going to assume that everyone from oregon is an idiot

What? You think black people are committing more violent crime because of policing? LOL

That's actually a principle of the defund movement that everyone laughs at, and I just explained the logic to you. I couldn't have made it simpler.

The black community has seen the police as the enemy for decades, because that's what they were. Black people were aggressively over policed and prosecuted and as a result black families were ripped apart. We look back at overt racism in the police department in the seventies and eighties and wonder how it was ever possible, without admitting that it wasn't that long ago and a lot of the damage done to black families hasn't had time to heal.

If white people, especially wealthy white people had been policed anywhere near as aggressively there would have been police strung up on street corners.

The Black Panthers were specifically formed to show up at crime scenes and make sure any black person who was arrested made it to a police station alive.

Back