International Papua New Guinea leader criticizes Biden, as island nation is offended by Biden

I thought they were going to be happy and invite him to dinner?

Biden might mess around and get another war on his watch.
In your mind, America is in charge of whether two foreign nations go to war?

That’s pretty dumb man

Imagine Trump saying this, you would've seen this on all late night tv shows, homepage of reddit and all other brainwashing platforms of lefties. And they would've called it ''racist remarks'' but they ignore when Biden does it all the time.
That's my problem with crazy af western leftists, they don't even know what they are standing for.

In your mind, America is in charge of whether two foreign nations go to war?

That’s pretty dumb man
Go ahead and quote where I said that . I said on his watch , he is the president is he not ?

Go ahead and quote where I said that . I said on his watch , he is the president is he not ?
Yes it’s very clear you think he is letting it happen as if these are countries that have to do what the US wants them to do. I’m sure in your mind Trump would deliver some tough guy rhetoric or craft some master plan business deal to talk them down, but that’s fucking stupid and it shows your view of the world is entirely American centered.

I wouldn't say that it was dementia, but it was a long time ago and he was a child at the time. His family probably did say shit like his uncle was eaten by cannibals and he believed it. Family folklore is almost always bullshit.

Similar to the Elizabeth Warren thing. She grew up being told by her family that they were part Indian and being from Oklahoma she just believed it, but it turns out they were just wrong. Lots of families claim native heritage in that region but they're just wrong.

People tend to just trust their family, especially their parents and grandparents.
Here's the thing about the whole Indian shit with Warren. That family story could indeed be true. Half your genes come from each parent but you are not getting all of either parent's genes. It's possible that Elizabeth simply did not get Native American DNA from her parent even though that parent may have had some.

If she has siblings they could be tested as well and possibly show NA DNA while she didn't. Both I, my father and one of my brothers have had DNA tests from the same company and its interesting to see what we have and in what percentages.

Here's the thing about the whole Indian shit with Warren. That family story could indeed be true. Half your genes come from each parent but you are not getting all of either parent's genes. It's possible that Elizabeth simply did not get Native American DNA from her parent even though that parent may have had some.

If she has siblings they could be tested as well and possibly show NA DNA while she didn't. Both I, my father and one of my brothers have had DNA tests from the same company and its interesting to see what we have and in what percentages.

Whatever the case may be, I think it's fair to say her native heritage was thin enough she shouldn't have carried it into her academic/professional life for an advantage, even though most of it was before DNA testing was even a thing.

I'm sure many Americans have had successful careers based on carrying these sorts of unverified familial stories with them as truth.

Politicians especially cultivate a script of stories to sell to make them more interesting to voters.

Whatever the case may be, I think it's fair to say her native heritage was thin enough she shouldn't have carried it into her academic/professional life for an advantage, even though most of it was before DNA testing was even a thing.

I'm sure many Americans have had successful careers based on carrying these sorts of unverified familial stories with them as truth.

Politicians especially cultivate a script of stories to sell to make them more interesting to voters.
Politicians are sales people with their product being themselves. I fully expect any politician to talk themselves up and make whatever spurious connections they need about their background to carry forth their agendas. I hate the fact that I have such a cynical outlook about all of our politicians but given the realities of our governmental system I have no faith that they haven't sold themselves lock, stock and barrel by the time they actually fill a senatorial position.

*Edit* Sorry about going off on a tangent. As to your post. Yes, I also am sure that people will make sure of whatever potential edge they can get in life even if it means leaning on unverified, at the time, connections to marginalized groups to get that leg up.

Last edited:
Look he's no spring chicken that's for sure and has said some shit that makes me scratch my head, but this is pretty believable family folklore type stuff.

They probably just said that shit to themselves to cope over losing a member of their family.

He literally lied about every detail of that story

lol... Not just the cannibal part

Definitely a stupid thing to say given the role of the Papua New Guineans in WWII. They weren't eating allied servicemen.
Not that tourist tours don't play up the historical cannibalism, but that wasn't coastal tribes.
More stories of cannibalism in PNG by the Japanese.

Last edited:
He literally lied about every detail of that story

lol... Not just the cannibal part

Being wrong about something isn't the same thing as lying. If you weren't a total moron you would understand, but I get that it's difficult.

Maybe you can find some more tweets to tell you what to think?

Back