Opinion Pathetic review of the new movie "Vacation Friends"

You talking about that Mile Morales Spider-Man review huh

That was written by a very confused mixed boy that reaaaaally hates his black side and let it show in that review.
i wanna read it any chance u can link me the article or refer to me which website did the review?

If this rustle your jimmies, NEVER watch what gaming journalism became

This.
As least movie reviewers sometimes WATCH the movies they're reviewing before using them as vehicles for their own sociopolitical twaddle. Gaming journos are as likely as not to base a review on a gameplay synopsis from Wikipedia.

You do realize that there are plenty of liberal arts students from 3rd tier institutions who depend on woke sjw blogging for jobs to pay for their green hair dye. These sorts of reviews are just inevitable in the digital media age.

Last edited:
You talking about that Mile Morales Spider-Man review huh

That was written by a very confused mixed boy that reaaaaally hates his black side and let it show in that review.
"The way he leaps off of rooftops and flips backwards to face the camera before falling into a headfirst dive is just full of the exaggerated swagger of a Black teen--it gives me goosebumps every time he does it, especially as the music begins to swell"

<{clintugh}>

Reviewer sounds like an insecure racist who can't accept that the world at large isn't afflicted with dangerous and divisive woke beliefs.

Woke Knight to the rescue!
Did you feel targeted?

I'm the furthest thing from "woke" or whatever. Doesn't mean a thread like this doesn't bring out the reactionary circle jerking who uses it as a springboard to decry "liberal marxism" or whatever else nonsense. You can drum up countless cringey reviews, but as far as being thread worthy this seems like the bottom of the barrel type stuff. In fairness to the TS, I agree that the review is a bit silly, but the responses are all too predictible in their aspersions. Just like yours was.

Last edited:
I'm the furthest thing from "woke" or whatever.
Yet you always side with the full-measure woke perspective. Your opinion of yourself is at odds with your opinions on everything else.

Back