peak kayla is the best kayla, this one is for the bros.

I don't really care if she is cute or not . Just hope she brings the violence every time. If she can live up to the bill she might be able to lure Nunes back in the future and that could bring in some big viewers.

We honestly need someone of her caliber to pull in some casuals if they can portray her story well

Strong and jacket for sure

Kayla is going to shoot immediately, and as frequently as possible.
Once she gets Holly down, it's a wrap.

Be prepared for ish ish ish! and pressing Kayla up onto the cage for 15 minutes. Although I doubt Holly will be able to hold Kayla on the cage for long.
She presses Kayla against the cage, 100% Holly's going for a ride to the floor, where she's at her weakest ability and Kaylas best place to be

I liked her when she was thicc

edCzWE2LDY9cQMKxcx-_B9RobBUfOESuPf4yKkZu0mI.jpg
Professional-MMA-fighter-for-the-PFL-Kayla-Harrison-in-a-dominate-position-over-her-opponent.jpg

I agree sir.

Holly is strong in the clinch. Kayla doesn't really need the clinch to take people down. She is more of a wrestler because she shoots doubles and singles. She doesn't really use the hip toss either. Her go to in clinch are sweeps and trips. I think we will figure out who wins within the first round. If Kayla isn't going to get a takedown by the first then it is safe to say she isn't going to get it for the rest of the fight.

Perfect analysis sir.

Agreed. She hits mostly air and cuddles against the fence. It would be hilarious though if she put another judoka out with another high kick.

Air and cuddles.....I can't fuckin atop laughin you bastad lol.

Be prepared for ish ish ish! and pressing Kayla up onto the cage for 15 minutes. Although I doubt Holly will be able to hold Kayla on the cage for long.

I know fighters often default to their instincts but going into the clinch with Kayla voluntarily is probably the worst thing Holly could do.

I don't really care if she is cute or not . Just hope she brings the violence every time. If she can live up to the bill she might be able to lure Nunes back in the future and that could bring in some big viewers.

She couldn't even finish Ladd at a weight even fat Ladd is too small for, couldn't finish Larissa, and has only finished cans.

She doesn't really bring the the violence.

She presses Kayla against the cage, 100% Holly's going for a ride to the floor, where she's at her weakest ability and Kaylas best place to be

Couldn't be more wrong. Holly's strongest ability is her clinch against the cage game, not her weakest. She's far better at that than her striking.

Kayla isn't even that good in that position. She's controlled girls there for sure, but the ones that weren't complete cans were still able to defend and stop her from doing anything really significant. Holly is a million times stronger and more skilled in the clinch than the likes of Ladd and Larissa in PFL.

Only issue is that Holly is old and starts to fade after about 1.5 rounds. Prime Holly would beat Kayla anywhere. Kayla couldn't even do shit to Larissa 2 fights ago and gassed lol.

Couldn't be more wrong. Holly's strongest ability is her clinch against the cage game, not her weakest. She's far better at that than her striking.

Kayla isn't even that good in that position. She's controlled girls there for sure, but the ones that weren't complete cans were still able to defend and stop her from doing anything really significant. Holly is a million times stronger and more skilled in the clinch than the likes of Ladd and Larissa in PFL.

Only issue is that Holly is old and starts to fade after about 1.5 rounds. Prime Holly would beat Kayla anywhere. Kayla couldn't even do shit to Larissa 2 fights ago and gassed lol.
i dunno, i seem to recall Kayla leaving a few ladies in pools of their own blood. thats never a bad time. she's got a pretty high finish rate even though not all of it is against great competition. in most fights ive seen her in she tries to go for a finish. that quality alone makes her stand out in WMMA for me.
i think in the 2nd Pacheco fight Kayla got cocky. she had dominated the first 2 fights without much incident so i think she assumed she'd be able to just do it again. problem is, Pacheco has leveled up since the 2nd fight and proved that in the 3rd fight when she won.
totally agreed about prime Holly beating Kayla though; we've seen that her weakness appears when she cant get the fight to the ground. Kayla's gonna have to make up that deficiency because even though womens BW is possibly the worst division in the UFC right now, Pena and Pennington can both defend takedowns pretty well.

Reactions: HHJ
Back