peak kayla is the best kayla, this one is for the bros.

Will Holly be able to headkick KO a dehydrated brain? Has she ever done a two head kick combo?

Kayla-Harrison.jpg
DVyrdhp.jpeg
Second pic looks like strikland with tits and a wig

I'm a huge fan of Kayla and damn excited to see her in the cage! I think this fight is the one I'm most excited for on the entire card.

I'm not surprised considering most of her fights were at 155lbs, it's gonna be a hell of a weight cut for her.
I was joking, did you not see the pic I posted? Lol, and yes, I don't know how's she's gonna make 135lbs.

It's 2024, Holly hasn't hurt anyone with a high-kick(or anything for that matter) in at least 5 years
It’s not specifically cause its 2024, it’s more that she herself is 42.
5 years ago she was 37, and most MMA fighters start to deteriorate at 36. And female athletes “age” faster.

Not to mention before MMA she came in with additional wear and tear from long career in both pro boxing and pro kickboxing.

The fact this woman won a fight last year is an impressive miracle.

i dunno, i seem to recall Kayla leaving a few ladies in pools of their own blood. thats never a bad time. she's got a pretty high finish rate even though not all of it is against great competition. in most fights ive seen her in she tries to go for a finish. that quality alone makes her stand out in WMMA for me.
i think in the 2nd Pacheco fight Kayla got cocky. she had dominated the first 2 fights without much incident so i think she assumed she'd be able to just do it again. problem is, Pacheco has leveled up since the 2nd fight and proved that in the 3rd fight when she won.
totally agreed about prime Holly beating Kayla though; we've seen that her weakness appears when she cant get the fight to the ground. Kayla's gonna have to make up that deficiency because even though womens BW is possibly the worst division in the UFC right now, Pena and Pennington can both defend takedowns pretty well.

Bro, seriously, none of her finishes are against good girls. She's fought 3 decent girls in her whole career, and that's Larissa x3, Mohk, and Ladd (she's sort of decent, I guess). She didn't finish any of those girls and lost once to Larissa.

Most of her wins are against cans. Yes, it's nice to see a fighter going for finishes and getting them in WMMA, but if you put these girls that Kayla finishes into the UFC, they'd be getting finished there too by everyone.

Back