peak kayla is the best kayla, this one is for the bros.

Bro, seriously, none of her finishes are against good girls. She's fought 3 decent girls in her whole career, and that's Larissa x3, Mohk, and Ladd (she's sort of decent, I guess). She didn't finish any of those girls and lost once to Larissa.

Most of her wins are against cans. Yes, it's nice to see a fighter going for finishes and getting them in WMMA, but if you put these girls that Kayla finishes into the UFC, they'd be getting finished there too by everyone.
if some of them could make BW, theyd probably be in the top 15 given the state of that division. im kidding but only sort of.
but yeah, generally the WMMA competition outside the UFC is not great, particularly at SW and FW. Atomweight is the exception since the UFC doesnt have that division.

if some of them could make BW, theyd probably be in the top 15 given the state of that division. im kidding but only sort of.
but yeah, generally the WMMA competition outside the UFC is not great, particularly at SW and FW. Atomweight is the exception since the UFC doesnt have that division.

Haha, you're not wrong. BW in the UFC is just getting worse now.

SW outside of the UFC is actually pretty decent, I think, though the they don't stay outside too long because the UFC is always snatching up SWs.

FW is pure crap.

Haha, you're not wrong. BW in the UFC is just getting worse now.

SW outside of the UFC is actually pretty decent, I think, though the they don't stay outside too long because the UFC is always snatching up SWs.

FW is pure crap.
that Dakota girl in the PFL is pretty solid looking at FW. but she's an exception. i like her varied and kind of random striking

if they are drooling over that man , then they are closet homosexuals*

* and theres nothing wrong with that

f7j7bcsn9z811.jpg

Wait. So the best Kayla is the best Kayla?

Maybe if I was 7 ft tall and 350lbs, instead of a mere 6'7" and 300 lbs. She's a big chick

@Substance Abuse
Can we update the links to recognize “x.com” instead of “twitter.com”? You have to manually change it every time to “Twitter” in order for this site to recognize the link - even though X links are sent out as “x.com”

I think the thickness looks better on her, she looks drawn and dried out at 135, but good on her for being a pro and making weight.

@Substance Abuse
Can we update the links to recognize “x.com” instead of “twitter.com”? You have to manually change it every time to “Twitter” in order for this site to recognize the link - even though X links are sent out as “x.com”

Just copy and paste the URL.

Back