Law Pelosi desk "invader" asks judge for freedom to sell cars

Yet, he’s not charged with a violent crime. You keep saying how violent the mob was, yet they didn’t kill anyone. You talk about his intent to use his weapon, but he didn’t use it. So everything you say about intent is pure conjecture.

he’s charged with trespassing Abd the passive act of carrying a stun gun. Not seeing any violence there.

They didn't kill anyone because the police stopped them from getting in the chambers.

Felony trespassing while armed IS violent.

What was the worst thing the rioters did? Property damage? We heard all summer that was okay.
Can you go one post without a whataboutism? Is it really that hard for you?

To answer your question, I would say its close between the deaths that occurred, the important files/laptops stolen from our elected officials, and the fact that they succeeded in delaying the certification of our elections which is a pretty significant attack on our democracy.

Pretending all that happened was some minor property damage and trespassing is pretty dishonest of you. Do better.

What is the penalty typically for trespassing?

Pretty high when it's the office of the Speaker. Not to mention the various other crimes he committed but you should probably just focus on the trespassing since the other ones might be too inconvenient for your ego to handle.

The chief judge of the District of D.C. previously and emphatically kept Barnett in pre-trial detention, citing the note that he left the California Democrat. Bigo was here, you biatch,” said Barnett’s note to Pelosi."
source :https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol...wants-to-travel-to-buy-and-sell-classic-cars/
should they let him off so he can do the car sales stuff ?

gettyimages-1230454190-b41c477a45c061d7a98854090ebd301c40a97a65.jpg

I dont really care one way or the other, but "biotch" is the reason he can't have bail? Lulz

Can you go one post without a whataboutism? Is it really that hard for you?

To answer your question, I would say its close between the deaths that occurred, the important files/laptops stolen from our elected officials, and the fact that they succeeded in delaying the certification of our elections which is a pretty significant attack on our democracy.

Pretending all that happened was some minor property damage and trespassing is pretty dishonest of you. Do better.

All I hear from you is “you can never bring up anything the left does wrong”. You make january 6th out to be worse than 9/11, but ignore the GF riots and CHAZ. It’s hypocrisy.

January 6th was bad. It should not have happened, but it wasn’t as bad as the BLM riots and CHAZ.

but for clarification:

1. No deaths were caused by the rioters.

2. The rioters were stealing the computers for money to buy bread.

3. Boo hoo about the electors being delayed a few hours.

Pretty high when it's the office of the Speaker. Not to mention the various other crimes he committed but you should probably just focus on the trespassing since the other ones might be too inconvenient for your ego to handle.

he’s essentially charged with trespass, disorderly conduct and theft. Not exactly Clyde Barrow.

They didn't kill anyone because the police stopped them from getting in the chambers.

Stealing of property, especially property that is classified as top secret. Disclosing that information to other people is a crime. Some of these people are fucked.

he’s essentially charged with trespass, disorderly conduct and theft. Not exactly Clyde Barrow.

Sure. You are ok with crime and here I thought it was liberals that were on the side of criminals.

You are pro-white criminal and anti-black criminal. What's the underlining issue here? Race? Oh ok. Thanks for letting us know.

so if you’re so sure they were going to kill people, why not charge them with conspiracy to commit murder.

Do you know the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor? If you didn’t, you wouldn’t make the distinction between “felony trespass” and “trespass”. It’s literally the same thing as saying a Karen is committing a violent crime if she stays in a store after they’ve told her to leave and she’s carrying mace on her key ring.

I’m soft of disorderly conduct. I think it’s a bullshit charge.

You wouldn't say that if a black man was found trespassing on your property, breaking your windows and taking stuff from your house. We get it, ok. You only like white criminals.

All I hear from you is “you can never bring up anything the left does wrong”. You make january 6th out to be worse than 9/11, but ignore the GF riots and CHAZ. It’s hypocrisy.

January 6th was bad. It should not have happened, but it wasn’t as bad as the BLM riots and CHAZ.

but for clarification:

1. No deaths were caused by the rioters.

2. The rioters were stealing the computers for money to buy bread.

3. Boo hoo about the electors being delayed a few hours.

What a god awful post, is this the best you can do? First off, I don't give a shit about the left nor see myself as part of the left so this is nothing more than partisan hackery on your part. Second, I never even came close to making the January 6th situation out to be worse than 9/11 so this was another dishonest characterization from you. BTW, staying on topic in this thread doesn't mean I am ignoring the GF riots or CHAZ. It's not hypocrisy on my part, it is whataboutism on your part. Do better.

Now on to your last three awful points:
1. Death is a bad thing irregardless of who causes it, and you could say the rioters did cause those deaths since it happened while rioting. (More than 1 rioter died from their own actions during the riot)
2. I honestly can not tell if this is a poor attempt at humor or another example of how dishonest of a person you are.
3. The fact that you don't care about our election being interrupted is eye opening. I honestly hope you are not an american because this is some straight up unamerican shit you are peddling.

Well......He's already out on bail. So I am not sure what additional risk would be posed by allowing him to travel beyond 50 miles. If he wanted to go whack someone, he would not give a shit about some 50 mile court order. Let him go. They can always impose conditions and rescind if he gets out of line, or is caught doing something not related to his car endeavors.

I don't know why this would need to be done by 'secret approval' though. Seems like that would be counter productive. The guy has been whoring himself out signing pics and going on TV, so his concerns about privacy seem to be extremely selective.

He certainly seems to be relishing all the positive attention he is getting. No reason to shield him from the negative. I've said it many times, 'If you want to be an attention whore, you have to deal with the attention pimp'.

If I was his employer, I would not have fired him though. I would have promoted him and put his face on every billboard I could find. He lives in fucking Arkansas. Trump won Arkansas by nearly 30 points. This fucker could be out selling windows to people that don't even have homes in Arkansas.

Last edited:
You wouldn't say that if a black man was found trespassing on your property, breaking your windows and taking stuff from your house. We get it, ok. You only like white criminals.

He should be arrested for that. But he should be given a reasonable bond.

What is the penalty typically for trespassing?

He was facing a max of 1 year, but that was including when they were trying to charge him for stealing an envelope and violently entering which I believe were both dropped.

What a god awful post, is this the best you can do? First off, I don't give a shit about the left nor see myself as part of the left so this is nothing more than partisan hackery on your part. Second, I never even came close to making the January 6th situation out to be worse than 9/11 so this was another dishonest characterization from you. BTW, staying on topic in this thread doesn't mean I am ignoring the GF riots or CHAZ. It's not hypocrisy on my part, it is whataboutism on your part. Do better.

Now on to your last three awful points:
1. Death is a bad thing irregardless of who causes it, and you could say the rioters did cause those deaths since it happened while rioting. (More than 1 rioter died from their own actions during the riot)
2. I honestly can not tell if this is a poor attempt at humor or another example of how dishonest of a person you are.
3. The fact that you don't care about our election being interrupted is eye opening. I honestly hope you are not an american because this is some straight up unamerican shit you are peddling.

Okay. Since you refuse to talk about analogous events in this thread, I’ll look forward to you condemning CHAZ, the GF riots and other riots as much as you condemn the January 6th riots in other threads.

but it really does speak to how much of a coward you are. I bring up analogous riots and talk about how perpetrators of each riot are treated differently and you refuse to talk about similar circumstances. It’s bizarre.

but sure. I’ll tag you in the other threads and see what your thoughts are about BLM riots getting OR’d.

He was facing a max of 1 year, but that was including when they were trying to charge him for stealing an envelope and violently entering which I believe were both dropped.

How do you figure this? Just one of the crimes he's charged with has a penalty of up to 5 years.

Damn, he's going to get time served at sentencing (assuming they find him guilty)

no he’s not charged with any violent offenses. He’s charged with:
  • Obstruction of an Official Proceeding & Aiding and Abetting (new charge).

• A person who corruptly or by threats or force obstructs or impedes a Congressional proceeding faces up to five years in prison. If the act involved domestic terrorism (acts that appear to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion), the penalty increases to an eight-year felony and up to a $250,000 fine.
    (18 U.S.C. §§ 1505, 2331 (2020).)

[*]Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
Trespassing on the U.S. Capitol
Federal law provides misdemeanor and felony penalties for trespassing acts occurring in Capitol buildings and on Capitol grounds. These acts range from unlawful entry to discharging weapons.

A person who commits the following acts faces up to six months' imprisonment and a $5,000 fine :

• enters or remains on the floor or in the gallery of the U.S. Senate or House chambers without authorization
  • obstructs or impedes passage through or within the Capitol building or grounds
  • damages or destroys property in Capitol buildings or on Capitol grounds, or
  • assaults an individual in a Capitol building or on Capitol grounds.
The penalties increase to a class E felony—punishable by up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine—for the following violations involving weapons, force, or violence:

• carrying, having readily accessible, discharging, or transporting any firearm, dangerous weapon, or explosive on in Capitol buildings or on Capitol grounds, or
  • with force or violence, entering or remaining on the floor of either chamber.
The potential imprisonment doubles if the violation occurs in any area cordoned off or restricted due to the presence of the President, Vice President, President-elect, or Vice President-elect.
(18 U.S.C. § 1752; 40 U.S.C. §§ 5104, 5109 (2020).)

• Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
  • Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in a Capitol Building (new charge)
  • Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (new charge)
  • Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (new charge)
  • Theft of Government Property
essentially he’s charged with trespass, obstruction, disorderly conduct and theft. No violent offenses. Gtfo.

Back