International Pentagon UFO Report

You should tape the drone capable of that and send the footage to the pentagon then. The whole world's waiting on it!

This is old technology and it looks like a UFO lol. Alot of people probably say these yearssss ago and said they were UFO. I can only imagine the upgrades since then.

This is old technology and it looks like a UFO lol. Alot of people probably say these yearssss ago and said they were UFO. I can only imagine the upgrades since then.

This is US tech, not China. China is heavily behind when it comes to aviation. The US is also telling you it's not their tech. So it's either US tech or something unexplainable. Thinking this is China is crazier than extraterrestrials. They are proud as fuck of their shitty j-20.

This is US tech, not China. China is heavily behind when it comes to aviation. The US is also telling you it's not their tech. So it's either US tech or something unexplainable. Thinking this is China is crazier than extraterrestrials. They are proud as fuck of their shitty j-20.

Umm I said it could be china, usa, Russia etc... Also just because a country may behind in the past doesn't mean they will in the future.

Obviously need know that through history because of fallen civilizations.

China today has nuclear fusion with more energy than our sun. It's very possible they have new aviations.

You don't believe that USA ,china ,Russia, Israel haven't been working on aircraft's like drones that don't require humans flying.

Their not going to have pilots in these aircrafts if they don't have to. Have to see a big drone?

Stop, they definitely do not. Israel? Are you high?

Russian could, they've had the time to develop a massive military industrial complex to do this.

I'm gonna go with US tech for sure. But some of if it, if its actually true and does Exsit would absolutely change how we look at thermal dynamics completely an pretty much confirm America has absolute power. Why? Some of this shit, completely changes how we know things work...

But again where did this tech come from? We'd be crazy to think we didnt capture or aquire alien tech from sites or something

Umm I said it could be china, usa, Russia etc... Also just because a country may behind in the past doesn't mean they will in the future.

Obviously need know that through history because of fallen civilizations.

China today has nuclear fusion with more energy than our sun. It's very possible they have new aviations.

you are offering possibilities that even the informed skeptics don't believe. you need to read more and then come back with better arguments for your position.

start with this summary friend.

Stop, they definitely do not. Israel? Are you high?

Russian could, they've had the time to develop a massive military industrial complex to do this.

I'm gonna go with US tech for sure. But some of if it, if its actually true and does Exsit would absolutely change how we look at thermal dynamics completely an pretty much confirm America has absolute power. Why? Some of this shit, completely changes how we know things work...

But again where did this tech come from? We'd be crazy to think we didnt capture or aquire alien tech from sites or something

Oh you're one of those murican guys lol. You think that America is number one in everything. Double the pride ,double the fall.

you are offering possibilities that even the informed skeptics don't believe. you need to read more and then come back with better arguments for your position.

start with this summary friend.

Haaaa haaaa, this show and host are laughable .

Lol you are a shit troll, or simply retarded. Dude goes on talking about how he thinks it’s tech from China then posts a video of the US B-2 bomber lmao.

and yet they summarize a report you clearly have not looked into. if the "source" is not to your liking find one that is. point is you are taking this argument backwards because you are not informed and im not even trying to change your basic position just the false narrative you are using to support it.

and yet they summarize a report you clearly have not looked into. if the "source" is not to your liking find one that is. point is you are taking this argument backwards because you are not informed and im not even trying to change your basic position just the false narrative you are using to support it.

The official report was 9 pages lol.... Actually 4 pages of that was actually reporting on the subject. We learned nothing we didn't already know.

You can't be serious ..

Oh you're one of those murican guys lol. You think that America is number one in everything. Double the pride ,double the fall.

No im not one of those American guys. I'm stating from a scientific point of view the tech and some of the flight characteristics of some of these craft would absolutely tip the balance of power in whatever country has it.

Stop being an idiot for 2min and actually understand what people are saying.

And because the russian actually might have a couple deep project groups, but there country is so vast i could see it, but after the soviet union fell, its hard to say.

Lol you are a shit troll, or simply retarded. Dude goes on talking about how he thinks it’s tech from China then posts a video of the US B-2 bomber lmao.

You're reading comprehension needs help... I said it could be china, Russia, Israel, usa...

I used the picture of the usa aircraft to show that it looks like a UFO if you never saw it or it was released to public.

Please follow along my friend.

Back