International Pentagon UFO Report

So you are saying they are NOT visiting their overlord Trump?

im saying many other countries are completely open about the fact that ufo's are a part of life on this planet.

cant guarantee its not about visiting the trump though.

im saying many other countries are completely open about the fact that ufo's are a part of life on this planet.

cant guarantee its not about visiting the trump though.

Well of course unidentified flying objects are a part of life or "life" since we dont know what they.
But there is imo still a big step to aliens.
Well except the mexican kind and Sting

that is a pretty lame and dishonest reply to a very interesting and complex theory about how the world works bob.

It's not at all interesting, or complex. It's your imagination and quite possibly the onset of schizophrenia. Not to mention science has already shown it (ghosts and the "paranormal") to be impossible.

Dr Brian Cox,
The LHC Disproves the Existence of Ghosts and the Paranormal

If we want some sort of pattern that carries information about our living cells to persist then we must specify precisely what medium carries that pattern and how it interacts with the matter particles out of which our bodies are made. We must, in other words, invent an extension to the Standard Model of Particle Physics that has escaped detection at the Large Hadron Collider. That’s almost inconceivable at the energy scales typical of the particle interactions in our bodies.

Well of course unidentified flying objects are a part of life or "life" since we dont know what they.
But there is imo still a big step to aliens.
Well except the mexican kind and Sting

i don't really care to argue that point although it does not fit with the weight of the evidence. i just wanted to correct the false notion that these things are not seen all over the planet. mexico sees a shit ton of them. south american shaman claim that is who taught them the use of psychedelics, russia sees tons of them. they are everywhere man.

It's not at all interesting, or complex. It's your imagination and quite possibly the onset of schizophrenia. Not to mention science has already shown it (ghosts and the "paranormal") to be impossible.

Dr Brian Cox,
The LHC Disproves the Existence of Ghosts and the Paranormal

If we want some sort of pattern that carries information about our living cells to persist then we must specify precisely what medium carries that pattern and how it interacts with the matter particles out of which our bodies are made. We must, in other words, invent an extension to the Standard Model of Particle Physics that has escaped detection at the Large Hadron Collider. That’s almost inconceivable at the energy scales typical of the particle interactions in our bodies.
you are ducking the point again bob. bye
and lol at "science" proving negatives again......

i don't really care to argue that point although it does not fit with the weight of the evidence. i just wanted to correct the false notion that these things are not seen all over the planet. mexico sees a shit ton of them. south american shaman claim that is who taught them the use of psychedelics, russia sees tons of them. they are everywhere man.

"south american shaman claim that is who taught them the use of psychedelics"

Well then this changes everything....

Not really.
I'll wait for the high resolution pictures then I might believe it.

"south american shaman claim that is who taught them the use of psychedelics"

Well then this changes everything....

Not really.
I'll wait for the high resolution pictures then I might believe it.

thats ok with me man.

here is a great summary of a report by a very respected scientist and just generally a plug for this guys channel which is really good.

Which country had this technology in say, 1950?

How smart were people back then about alot of things they supposedly saw? I mean these the same people who believe in bigfoot, ghost etc... ?

I believe it was tech from china , Russia, or USA. That's more reasonable then believing aliens are randomly flying around lol.

How smart were people back then about alot of things they supposedly saw? I mean these the same people who believe in bigfoot, ghost etc... ?

I believe it was tech from china , Russia, or USA. That's more reasonable then believing aliens are randomly flying around lol.
Aliens are more believable than the Chinese having ufos back in 50's.

Aliens are more believable than the Chinese having ufos back in 50's.

Sure , just like the lochness monster , bigfoot, ghost, rods, demons,.angels, reptilians , etc..

Man I wish I could have your imagination , life would be mor entertaining lol.

Back