International Pentagon UFO Report

I love YouTuber's who think high-level military analysts never considered things like mylar balloons or Bokeh and paralax effects. <45>

I think you might have too high an opinion on who is looking at these things; it's not like the movies where there's some crack team of certified geniuses who spend all day looking at grainy images sent in by Farmer Joe's 1980 camera.

Most likely it's just someone who picks up the photo and says "Could be anything, along with the 500 others we received today", and put it away. And that's if you're lucky to even have someone look at it.

Going to take a sex scandal or a false flag to get the attention they intended

Yes I know it got some attention on here, but in my everyday interactions with people over the past few months, I haven't had a single person bring up "hey did you hear that there are unexplained aircraft being sighted by pilots and it's now being confirmed by the government".

It seems like if there was news that there was an alien mothership hovering above us right now, people would dismiss it and be like "ok but what does this have to do with Covid vaccines, identity politics, cancel culture, etc...r". It's like if it cant be somehow blamed on the right or the left, it's just not interesting no matter how interesting it actually is.

It's pretty concerning if you really consider the fact that nonsense like trans athletes competing against women, is taking the spotlight away from actual unexplained and unidentified flying objects hovering around our planet.

I'm guessing most people are still kinda dismissing it as "something else", but if the military is saying they cant explain it I would say it should have everyone's attention. You don't even need to entertain the idea that it might be from another planet or star system, even if it's just very advanced technology from China or Russia, it should still have you pretty concerned.... or at least more concerned that some dumb athlete refusing to kneel for the anthem or whatever.

Report? It was 9 pages... 3 of those pages were table of context lol. They didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

I think that people like the TS are grossly misunderstanding what the report actually said.

It was just a list of incidents that they cannot confirm. It wasn't certification of mystery tech, let alone extraterrestrial ones. So to answer your question, the majority of the public are waiting for something more concrete than eyewitness accounts that cannot be corroborated.

I hate to shit on your dreams but it's most likely flying plastic bags , baloons and such materials add to that some confused pilots, and there you have it, ALIENS Spaceships!

<{nope}>

probably but i wonder how experienced pilots wouldn't know any of this. they are reasonably smart.

UFOs?...<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Allow me to rephrase that:...<45><45>

Ashley Flowers did an ep on Thor recently and it was a good refresher with everything else going on
Yo I went and listened to that podcast after I read this post. It's awesome dude thanks. The episode about Barbara Newhart Follett. It was beautiful yo. I shed some very manly tears at the end of that one.

I think you might have too high an opinion on who is looking at these things; it's not like the movies where there's some crack team of certified geniuses who spend all day looking at grainy images sent in by Farmer Joe's 1980 camera.

Most likely it's just someone who picks up the photo and says "Could be anything, along with the 500 others we received today", and put it away. And that's if you're lucky to even have someone look at it.

Yeah, the Defense Department's UAP Taskforce probably consisted of nothing more than a few drunk grunts. :rolleyes:

Profoundly Ignorant claims like the one you're making above are the reason UFO "debunkers" should never be taken seriously.

It seems like if there was news that there was an alien mothership hovering above us right now, people would dismiss it and be like "ok but what does this have to do with Covid vaccines, identity politics, cancel culture, etc...r". It's like if it cant be somehow blamed on the right or the left, it's just not interesting no matter how interesting it actually is.

I'm guessing most people are still kinda dismissing it as "something else", but if the military is saying they cant explain it I would say it should have everyone's attention. You don't even need to entertain the idea that it might be from another planet or star system, even if it's just very advanced technology from China or Russia, it should still have you pretty concerned.... or at least more concerned that some dumb athlete refusing to kneel for the anthem or whatever.

If there were an alien mothership hovering above us right now, nobody would dismiss it. Infrared videos of blurry dots are a far cry from an alien mothership hovering above us. A few thoughts though:

• If these were legitimate unknown threats either terrestrial or otherwise, the military would be doing everything in their power to investigate and contain them. Do you really think our entire military is going to dismiss a legitimate threat like that, especially if it's from an unknown source?
  • It is simply unfathomable that there have been dozens, or hundreds of these incidences, and there is not a shred of good photographic or video evidence in the visible light spectrum. With the camera and satellite technology we have blanketing the globe, there is no way these awful videos are the only footage we have. If it truly is, that says more about their illegitimacy than their legitimacy.
  • If China, Russia, or whomever, really does have ultra-advanced technology like what's being described, they would be utilizing it to impose their will; not waiting until everybody else caught up. They're not. Ergo, they don't have that kind of tech.
  • If these are extra-terrestrial, then surely the US Military isn't the only entity with footage. So where's the rest? If you're going to sit there and tell me there's a global coverup that has somehow completely corked the release of compelling footage, I will laugh in your face. There are 7 billion people on Earth with their own agendas, more than half of whom have camera phones attached to their hip. The most powerful governments in the world can't even keep a lid on who's getting their dick sucked and you're going to try to tell me they can keep this covered up?
In conclusion, I have yet to see any compelling evidence. I'm also not sure what you really want from people. What is there to discuss at the moment? Do you want a 400 page megathread arguing over the minutiae of IR and video technology to examine every pixel of these shitty videos? Do you want 24 hour news to be covering this like 9/11 and interviewing "experts" and going over the same shit all day? To what end?

Why would we spend X billions on the F-35 program if we had these….. that’s a very very very expensive smokescreen. The most expensive aviation program in history actually.

Politicians like to pay back their campaign donations with taxpayer money. Generally speaking, corporate donations to political campaigns turn a 400% return on investment between handouts and policy favors.

Politicians like to pay back their campaign donations with taxpayer money. Generally speaking, corporate donations to political campaigns turn a 400% return on investment between handouts and policy favors.
This is also the reason USA has hostile relations with Russia and China and vice versa. It's not only an economic rivalry but it's also a false aggression to justify massive funneling of taxpayer money into the MIC. America and Britain often take actions to increase hostilities which is obviously not the correct route to achieve peace. The biggest reason for purposefully increasing tensions is so the government can manipulate the public into thinking they have an enemy so that they're ok with giving all of their money away.

Back