People are sleeping on YanXiaonan

Zhang Weili is a big favorite I see but tbh ppl are sleeping on Yan Xiaonan

Weili always has the strenght advantage but she won't have that against Yan.
Yan is that one girl who can match her strenght by strenght, if anything the only advantage that Weili really has is on the ground. I feel if Yan keeps it standing she is going to beat the shit out of Weili

Weili is fast and is a heavy hitter, yes, she has all those KO's for a reason but I think Yan is just as fast and as heavy hitter as Weili, but taller, longer and probably more technical. She put Andrade on her ass just with 1 shot while Weili had to hitter with literally everything she could

Also Weili's striking defensive is probably her bigges5 weakness, she already got KO'd by Rose, she got touched up a lot by Joanna in that first fight, went to to toe. And in her last fight that Brazilian girl Lemos was also landing clean clean on her, that's why she had to rely on the ground game the whole fight

I skipped ahead, so sorry if it was said. But for someone with such power and would "beat the shit out of Weili", I wonder why she only has one finish since 2016.

Not counting the TKO *against* her by Esparza.

I picked Yan, Zhang is a great match up for her specifically. I'm not saying Yan can put out the same body of work that Zhang did, but I think Yan has a great chance of dethroning her. I have to preface with this because that's usually what Shersheep are hung up on, MMmath.

Yan can Box Zhang up, walk her into shots, and just frustrate her on the feet. She won't be coming forward like Joanna (MT style). Also she's with Coach Wood for this one, and he's been calling Yans footwork "running". Good luck trying to adjust mid round when your coach doesn't even know how to handle basic footwork. I know she has other coaches, but he'll be the main voice in the corner. Zhang has come a long way with her grappling, but seeing Yan grappling at Alpha Male with little men really inspires hope.

She's a cute little Chinese lady. She comes across as not being as respectful or traditional as weili though. She's got tattoos on her body, even behind her ear I think I saw one. And at the face off against weili she seemed kind of disrespectful and not friendly compared to weili who seemed full of positivity and prideful of her country carrying her flag. I wonder how actual Chinese feel about the two of them

i noticed that too.
I think Weili brought out the Chinese flag because she wanted to pose with it alongside Yan but Yan just turned away and left the stage.

i noticed that too.
I think Weili brought out the Chinese flag because she wanted to pose with it alongside Yan but Yan just turned away and left the stage.
Yea I wonder if they have some type of history or beef. Or maybe just different personalities, I would think two Chinese athletes especially women would have friendly despite being competitors. I saw this interview where Yan said something about being prettier than weili and a better fighter. Seems pretty disrespectful, unless maybe there's something lost in translation

Both can win. And I would be happy with either one as the Champ when the match ends.

The best thing is that the chance of the fight disappointing is quite damned close to 0.

I’d be sleeping on her after I pass out…

This is going to be some scintillating China on China WMMA action !

I wish I was sleeping on her

65ztxn7yvh461.jpg

Sleepin in her lol

Appreciate the effort, but so far no one has convinced me that Yan can handle Weili in any fashion. I would like to catch the underdog odds here, but there's just so little threat from Yan. Maybe strike Yan by tko/sub for some crazy odds or aim for 4 or 5 round stoppage.

Best bet is still Weili via parlay.

You don't need to advertise that you don't get laid
Nah I’m good, believe it or not at the end of the day girls are more into guys like me who can just speak the plain truth, rather than friend zoned male feminists like you who try to simp for them.

That ground advantage could turn out to be hugely significant, but I agree that Yan’s no joke on the feet

Nah I’m good, believe it or not at the end of the day girls are more into guys like me who can just speak the plain truth, rather than friend zoned male feminists like you who try to simp for them.

Yeah, watching a fight is simping while crying on the Internet about women in the UFC is totally masculine and not at all typical incel behavior. I'm sure the ladies are just lining up.

<36>

Rose head kicked weilli, so that could knock any lady out.

That was also a couple years ago and she improves every fight.

I dunno, I guess no matter how good it is I’ll just be hungry for another fight right away.

I think on the feet it will be a brawl. They used to be training partners so they will fight hard. If Zhang is smart then she would wrestle. Most of the Chinese fighters don’t have a complete ground game.

Back