PFL 2018 Championship New Year's Eve

Just hitting O Connell like that is in my top five most fun wins of all time

cant believe i put vinny in a couple of parlays, so stupid, a 1 minute gastank

O'Connell cashed lmao
Can't believe how bad those guys are, quitting on the stool when there's a million on the line. Or even worse having cardio that bad for an opportunity like that

The dogs are barking tonight.

+200, +240, and +400 thus far.

"Lesser" in what way, precisely? Her judo, even for MMA, is significantly better. Her top control is better. Her ground-and-pound is better.

Harrison is less agile and fluid with her movement, which also crops up in her being less dangerous with her submissions, but that's it.

I’d say rousey has better transitions

And she’s the better striker, but that’s not saying much

OC retires after winning the belt and $1 mill, and his wife is attractive and pregnant, and he still has a job as a commentator and whatever else that might open up for him after this win.

Dropped 0.5U of the O'Connell winnings on Copeland at +150

R1: Lins (Copeland is in better shape for this fight, but he needs to start landing; this is actually going the way I thought it would, except I expected Lins to land more low kicks; I thought this would go like Ivanov vs. Copeland, except that Lins wouldn't get hit as much)

ugh had money on taylor and occonnell but lost way too much on rashid.

Lins really pulling away here.

Hope Copeland can land a bomb

Copeland needs to get aggressive and pressure, sitting back eating calf kicks is terrible and Lins punches don't seem to powerful anyway.

Copeland hasn’t thrown a good punch this rd

He’s cooked

Copeland has to make this really ugly now

He has no defense

Will the Homer Simpson defense work?

R1: Lins (Copeland is in better shape for this fight, but he needs to start landing; this is actually going the way I thought it would, except I expected Lins to land more low kicks; I thought this would go like Ivanov vs. Copeland, except that Lins wouldn't get hit as much)
R2: Lins (Clear round for Lins, as he landed way more and got on top and did some GnP, while Copeland slowed down and is only throwing one punch at a time and missing 90% or more of the time)
R3: Lins (CLEAR; Copeland was nothing big a walking punching bag this round, kinda sad; highlight of the round for Copeland was when he headbutted Lins and cut him and made him bleed a lot)

Copeland will probably get finished, but it's mostly due to exhaustion.

Adding more on the Hawaiian at this price: Ray Cooper (-130) vs Magomed Magomedkerimov $325.00 for $250.00

Back