PFL 2021 #1: Regular Season

Damn, Moraes looked a step behind the whole fight. Had $100 on him.

tenor.gif

Brendan Loughnane with an impressive striking performance and KO in Round 1. Feels good to start the card by going 1-0 and cashing my biggest bet of the card. +$100.

Remember, the main card is on ESPN2 (free TV), and you can also live bet the main card (at least on BetAnySports).

I’ll tell you all first hand Loughnane wins and I expected him to be a bigger favourite

yeah he’s not fought in a while but he got stuck in Thailand so it’s not as if he hasn’t been training.

He beat Bill Algeo on the dana white show and you know what, Bill is actually pretty decent to be fair.

Sheymon is a busted prospect in my eyes and only looked good against Sayles in the UFC.

surprised Brendan isn’t 1/5 here tbh
Thank you, sir. $$$

No live bets on b365 unfortunately. Glad I went a bit bigger on jenkins before it started though.

No live bets on b365 unfortunately. Glad I went a bit bigger on jenkins before it started though.
Betway has live betting on the main card.

Live betting for LFA as well.

It’s not as good as 365, but it’s better than no live betting.

R1: Jenkins opened at +111 and closed at -129.
R2: Jenkins opened at -526 and closed at -890.

Palmer needs a finish pretty much, insane value at +300~ jenkins deserved a big play.

Palmer's best punch of the fight was an uppercut to Bubba's big ball sack.

My bets:

• Clay Collard +425 $10 for $42.50
• Clay Collard +415 $20 for $83
• Bubba Jenkins decision +672 $5 for $33.60
• Brendan Loughnane -155 $155 for $100
Parlay: Held/Schulte O1.5, Khaybulae ITD $30 for $34
R1: Jenkins opened at +111 and closed at -129.
R2: Jenkins opened at -526 and closed at -890.
n4jMgmB.jpg

Bubba Jenkins +111 $100 for $111 live bet = cash
Bubba Jenkins decision +672 $5 for $33.60 = cash

3-0 thus far.

Nice one Bubba, gave me a nice cushion for tomorrow night. This card had a lot of value spots in hindsight. Definitely gonna do some more research for the next PFL cards.

Nice one Bubba, gave me a nice cushion for tomorrow night. This card had a lot of value spots in hindsight. Definitely gonna do some more research for the next PFL cards.
It's amazing besides some shitty judge moments but that's not unique to pfl.

Back