PFL 2021 #5: Regular Season - June 17th

handful of legit sharp guys left here. Why would they continue to contribute if bottom of the barrel mouth breathers fuck with them? But yeah truce baby and I agree no more arguing w clowns.

LOL Mouth breathers what a Virgin come back

Anyone think Antonio Carlos Junior vs Vinny Magalhaes o2.5 rounds @ +125 has value? ACJ is pillow fisted and I think they will both stall each other out as far as seeking submissions.

Guys, I fucking promise there's not a rule that there has to be contempt and vitriol here. Giving shit in a good natured way...for sure. But FFS what is gained by everyone just being utter dicks to each other? Do what you want of course, but man it seems like a huge waste of time.

Anyone think Antonio Carlos Junior vs Vinny Magalhaes o2.5 rounds @ +125 has value? ACJ is pillow fisted and I think they will both stall each other out as far as seeking submissions.
Somewhat tempting but Vinny is beyond shot imo.

Guys, I fucking promise there's not a rule that there has to be contempt and vitriol here. Giving shit in a good natured way...for sure. But FFS what is gained by everyone just being utter dicks to each other? Do what you want of course, but man it seems like a huge waste of time.

I do apolgize to you man your 1 of the few I respect on here my bad

I like the under 2.5 But I have lost every bet I made so far so the over is golden

Fuck that guy. He sucks. I can’t watch a full blown retard disparage a sharp out of principle. It’s why the quality of this forum has degraded so considerably.

Ok I dont run off any1 and if they run off from a forum because someone called them out or they hurt there feelings then I feel bad for them
Personally I try to avoid conflict, but you are annoying as fuck and are driving people away from this site.
Just stop. I feel like I am listening to my 14 year old daughter when you troll.

Also, my only bet for this was parlay of Kunchenko+AJC and that's dead so...I'm done with PFL for tonight.

Bucks facing elimination, I'll focus on that.

Also, my only bet for this was parlay of Kunchenko+AJC and that's dead so...I'm done with PFL for tonight.

Bucks facing elimination, I'll focus on that.
I know this is the wrong place for this but if the clippers or god forbid the nets win the ship I’m gonna be beside myself. If CP3 has the rona I’m done watching nba this year.

vinny is made out of glass wouldn't be surprised if he got stopped one way or another

Dogs are barking tonight boys shieeettt, Hendricks with a nice win

man ref kept separating them from the cage a million times and then it resulted in that finish feels bad

I know this is the wrong place for this but if the clippers or god forbid the nets win the ship I’m gonna be beside myself. If CP3 has the rona I’m done watching nba this year.

I'm a diehard Bucks fan. That game the other night was absolutely soul crushing. I really don't see how they come back and win the next 2 but...I guess miracles happen so I gotta watch.

Back