PFL 2021 #8: Playoffs

Study tape, review matchups, be aware of lines on fighters past & present. Stylistic mismatches are extremely present at times & washed up “big name” fighters are constantly over valued.
Then max out Pacheco -210 everyday until they limit you like me.

Did you really get her at -210? Damn. That sucks.

man fuck PFL and the shady shit that happens. Young is out but her opponent is still fighting. She just posted on twitter shes not fighting, shes not injured and she didnt reject any fights. Will clear it up later. Got her at 2.85 almost dropped down to pickem.

Absolutely hate how PFL keeps everything secret till the day of weigh-ins and then I have to wake up to no bets after taping all week.
Not too sure Pacheco missed weight either if you catch my drift

man fuck PFL and the shady shit that happens. Young is out but her opponent is still fighting. She just posted on twitter shes not fighting, shes not injured and she didnt reject any fights. Will clear it up later. Got her at 2.85 almost dropped down to pickem.

Absolutely hate how PFL keeps everything secret till the day of weigh-ins and then I have to wake up to no bets after taping all week.
Not too sure Pacheco missed weight either if you catch my drift
My two parlays took a beating with all these pullouts, didn't feel too confident about Mokhnatkina, so at least I'll rest easy with that, but Morais and Pacheco were free money pretty much.

who said Young missed weight?? have you read anything about her missing weigh?

View attachment 874629

I know it seems like im being a smart ass I really dont get what you are trying to say? Is the PFL working with vegas because to much money is on a certian fighter so they pull the fight? or is PFL paying off the commision to say pacheco missed weight.

-210 up in flames but FanDuel left it open a bit longer than expected to print some free $View attachment 874644

Kingdom was such an amazing show...but you chose Wheeler as your AV? His character was fine, but man Jonathan Tucker as Jay Kulina absolutely stole the show.

No one else likes Christan Lohsen at even or plus money? +350 for Dec.

Bigger fighter with large reach advantage, younger and better in most areas.

Flok-120 for 75
De Reese+115 for 75
Austin/Ferreria-Ov 1.5+110 for 75
Golstov/Deljia-Under 1.5+120 for 75
Cappeloza/Jones-Un 1.5-180 for 75

I have him on two of my parlays, only thing that worries me is that he gassed hard on DWCS after not getting the sub early.

what I was thinking, I dont rate flak that much and I think the longer bigger fighter with youth on his side will grind his way to a decision victory.

I have him on two of my parlays, only thing that worries me is that he gassed hard on DWCS after not getting the sub early.
Why bet on a close fight? His opp is far more experienced and has decent wins. Both guys kind of low level.

Christian Lohsen +100 to win 1 unit
Christian Lohsen over 2.5 1.35 units to win 1 unit.

let's see how that goes.

Think I’m going to take a shot on Fabian at +1800

punchers chance

also Miranda barber at +300. Line seems wide for low level wmma. Also play the under at -155 cause if Miranda can’t stop the takedowns she likely gets finished

Last edited:
Back