Place to get cheap weight plates

The China factory must have just finished a production order.
It looks like this is right since the Titan and Bells of Steel SSB both just became available. Of course the Titan is on backorder and says it will ship by mid August. Taking a hard look at the Bells of Steel bar.

It looks like this is right since the Titan and Bells of Steel SSB both just became available. Of course the Titan is on backorder and says it will ship by mid August. Taking a hard look at the Bells of Steel bar.
If you want it, place the back order. It will probably ship 30 days ahead of schedule. I ordered the H PND in March. Said won't be available until June 30th. Am bolting it together right now.

A lot of stuff I get hadn't been on garagegymreviews so it might be worth someone doing it in video for quick reference. Like bars I'll see reviews of ohio bar or whatever, which at the 3 and 400 mark are all excellent honestly with few exceptions. Someone should hit the middle.of the pack stuff.

Comments on Coop's post are always asking for reviews of more economical options. I think there's an audience there.

If you want it, place the back order. It will probably ship 30 days ahead of schedule. I ordered the H PND in March. Said won't be available until June 30th. Am bolting it together right now.
I ended up getting duped by what is probably a marketing ploy on the Bells of Steel SSB. I checked some reviews for it earlier today and it seems like a good bar. This morning it just showed as "in stock", when I checked back a few minutes ago it said "10 left". That tricked me into placing my order, but I don't regret it. It's only $25 more than Titan and it comes with three handle options (I'll probably only use the normal ones). According to their shipping map I should have it late next week.

I started the return process on the other bar, but it is a little different since it is a third party seller on Walmart's site. Hope that shit goes through otherwise I spent over $500 and will end up with one bar that I will use.

In the Titan Scratch and Dent tab, there's a multi-grip V2 bar for sale $99, probably just chipped coating. That's a steal

In the Titan Scratch and Dent tab, there's a multi-grip V2 bar for sale $99, probably just chipped coating. That's a steal
Their multi grip is ass tho. I have the v1. Pretty sure the v2 just added welded end caps.

Thinking of selling off my stuff. I quit conjugate and powerlifting in general. And if I return all I'll need is my Ohio bar. I've got a Texas power bar, titan football bar, Yukon bar, ssb and giant cambered bar. Plus 136lbs worth of chains.
Lame

Ok. There were no angles except the narrowest on the v1 and it was nearly impossible to press with.
I can only rep 5-7 times and have to rack it and change grip
V1
430124.2-01.jpg

V2
430122.2_01.jpg

Last edited:
Had a limp for over a year that I attributed to being fat.. then I thought "wait a minute, the 440lbs dude at work doesn't walk as poorly as I do." It was so bad I could barely do my job at times. Turns out it was from shit ankle mobility and trying to force squat depth. It never healed because I was squatting 3 days a week. Haven't squatted with a barbell since March and have been pain-free since.

I can only rep 5-7 times and have to rack it and change grip
V1
430124.2-01.jpg

V2
430122.2_01.jpg
Thats a finesse then because I have the original and it looks like v2. Think mine might have been called the football bar.

Had a limp for over a year that I attributed to being fat.. then I thought "wait a minute, the 440lbs dude at work doesn't walk as poorly as I do." It was so bad I could barely do my job at times. Turns out it was from shit ankle mobility and trying to force squat depth. It never healed because I was squatting 3 days a week. Haven't squatted with a barbell since March and have been pain-free since.
There are a lot of things wrong here, but if you're having fun and enjoying the exercise you're doing, you do you bro.

There are a lot of things wrong here, but if you're having fun and enjoying the exercise you're doing, you do you bro.
I'm working on getting to a healthy-ish body fat percentage and I'll probably pick it up again. I know I could have kept doing Sheiko and did an hour of steady state 4 days a week as well as managed calories but when have I ever done anything that made sense?

decided to brave public sales and did a clean out of gym
Sold Marcy smith rack with bench
valor leg stretcher
ethos mass storage rack
fuel dip station
farmer walk handles
plate tree with barbell holder
gave to nephew bunch of push up handles, spring hand grips, pull up bar

ready for 4th of July sales

Picked up a pair of Rogue deep dish 45s for $155 today. I already have four 45lb bumpers and I don't need eight 45lb plates, but I am still considering picking up another pair of the deep dishes from that guy because they are nice looking plates.

No sale on the rogue freedom bars not even in stock. What in the actual fuck?

China made Titan having an excellent sale though. They're out muricaing rogue

If anyone is interested I have a bunch of powerblocks I got cheap. Shipping is going to be outrageous

So, what was the conclusion? That cheap plates are impossible to find? If anyone knows any websites or people selling 'em cheap, I'd love to know about it. Dumbbells even more so.

No sale on the rogue freedom bars not even in stock. What in the actual fuck?

China made Titan having an excellent sale though. They're out muricaing rogue
Didn't take long from browsing and reading to realize Rogue is insanely overpriced and pushed by elitist. If you're going to mark your product up 50% for the same thing with a different sticker on it, then don't charge top dollar for shipping too.

Pretty sure they didn't have a 4th of July sale at all.
I jumped on Titans, got another barbell, 2nd wall pulley tower, 84 inch Axle bar, and wall mounted pull up bar for muscle up practicing. They don't accept Visa gift cards for payment or that list would have been bigger. Burned it on Wal mart standard size plates b/c the pulley tower has 1 inch bars.

Back