Please roast my padwork

hey bru you finnish?
No, I used to be in Finland for some periods, that's why I know life expenses and taxes in Finland & a bit about combat market.
Not so expensive than in Denmark however nothing nice about taxes and pricing plus VAT.

No, I used to be in Finland for some periods, that's why I know life expenses and taxes in Finland & a bit about combat market.
Not so expensive than in Denmark however nothing nice about taxes and pricing plus VAT.

And they keep going up like a mofo

Especially anything related to vehicles lol

Hello, basically the title. At the end of my last training session, my coach asked if I wanted to get some footage, so here it is. I hope to be able to get a smoker before the end of the year, so any insight is appreciated and I will work to correct my mistakes.

Watching this physically hurt because my punches and footwork (among other things) are all over the place, but it has pushed me harder because I do not want to keep looking like this. Thank you all!

Everything was written by others well. I would also agree this does not look at all like someone who will have a fight in 4 months. Burn or not burn punch execution and body involvement is not developed as necessary.

Congrats on that you want to fight.

I dont see any coaching going on, just a burn out on the pads. I see pretty much everything being done wrong, and rather than it being corrected by your coach, your allowed to continue doing it wrong and just continue ripping pads....

I pretty much agree. Sport fighters complain karate punches air. Compared to you, that would be an advantage.<Oku03>

But I'm not your style. Shincheckin's your man.

Last edited:
you should have seen his fight, i dont want to talk sh*t but it was embarrassing, Im glad I was not associated with it. also when stuff like that happens to a guy, they never fight again. Get chased away from the sport.
They look embarrassing during that sparring session. This is fighter guys wanting to fight. Not being trained.<{1-7}>Need more structure.

Hello, basically the title. At the end of my last training session, my coach asked if I wanted to get some footage, so here it is. I hope to be able to get a smoker before the end of the year, so any insight is appreciated and I will work to correct my mistakes.

Watching this physically hurt because my punches and footwork (among other things) are all over the place, but it has pushed me harder because I do not want to keep looking like this. Thank you all!

It takes balls to post your training video for the world to see. My advice would be to drill your fundamentals like your life depends on it. Keep it simple and learn those body mechanics. With that said, I feel a video of you in a pad session with an emphasis on technique (and some sparring footage), rather than conditioning would give us a better gauge of your skill. Glad to see another RVA Sherbro training, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back