Political Betting Thread

Biden -1000 now on Bovada. Surprised he's -500 for Pennsylvania.

This is based on no information beside conspiracy theories. It's insane to me if people legitimately don't think Trump is corrupt and surrounded by equally/more corrupt people. I think lots of dems are shitty too but they're too big of pussies to do anything but play by the rules.
Dems have cheated before at the state level and would cheat again at any level they need to. I live in Washington and knew that there is no way a Republican would win a state race here. In 2004 we did elect a Republican governor, who won the ballot count twice, then a third count was done and the Democrat won when Democrats "found" more ballots. It very well could happen at the national level.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Washington_gubernatorial_election

Can y’all shut up and take an L please? This cheating stuff is so stupid. No fighter wins a decision after round 1 so just because the tide isn’t turning your way, it doesn’t mean there is cheating. It makes you sound like absolute pussies

Can y’all shut up and take an L please? This cheating stuff is so stupid. No fighter wins a decision after round 1 so just because the tide isn’t turning your way, it doesn’t mean there is cheating. It makes you sound like absolute pussies
sounds like eric trumps

Cool story bro.

no, it’s a sad story about easily brainwashed and manipulated the unintelligent truly are.

I mean, imagine thinking it’s okay for a 70 year old dude to SNIFF, KISS and TOUCH little girls, have the all the evidence right there in picture and video form, and because you think Trump is a “racist” despite condemning and disavowing EVERY WHITE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION in the US, you vote for Joe Biden who spoke at a lifelong KKK members funeral, and passed laws as a freshman senator, that PREVENTED BLACK KIDS FROM BUSSING TO WHITE SCHOOLS.

Imagine being THAT fucking stupid.

Glad I hedged when Biden was a huge dog. Apple pie time no matter what which was my goal. Crazy how huge the odds swung here, its was like an mma fight. And was definitely much closer than "expected" by the so called "experts".

It’s not going to be as close as you think when Biden takes Georgia, PA, AZ, and Nevada

no, it’s a sad story about easily brainwashed and manipulated the unintelligent truly are.

I mean, imagine thinking it’s okay for a 70 year old dude to SNIFF, KISS and TOUCH little girls, have the all the evidence right there in picture and video form, and because you think Trump is a “racist” despite condemning and disavowing EVERY WHITE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION in the US, you vote for Joe Biden who spoke at a lifelong KKK members funeral, and passed laws as a freshman senator, that PREVENTED BLACK KIDS FROM BUSSING TO WHITE SCHOOLS.

imagine crying on the internet to a bunch of strangers

<{MingNope}>
When did I say I voted for Biden? When did I call Trump a racist? You do realize he refused to ever condemn white supremacy groups, right? I simply made a joke about Eric Trump, that has obviously triggered the fuck out of you. Welcome to ignore sugar tits.

Ahhh good ol politics making everyone feel all warm and fuzzy

good to see everyone is getting along so well

our new president Jerry Jones will lead us back to the super bowl in no time. Americans will be champions again I promise you!

<{MingNope}>
When did I say I voted for Biden? When did I call Trump a racist? You do realize he refused to ever condemn white supremacy groups, right? I simply made a joke about Eric Trump, that has obviously triggered the fuck out of you. Welcome to ignore sugar tits.

you made a “joke” about Trump being indicted. You aren’t joking, you truly believe that which again, proves my point about how absolutely brainwashed most liberals are.

Voted for a dude that literally voted to stop black kids from bussing to white schools but Trump is a racist because he wants a wall. Can’t make this shit up.

imagine crying on the internet to a bunch of strangers

Bro, you cried about Mposh coming back with an alt account. At least I’m bringing up something that actually deserves to be discussed.

you made a “joke” about Trump being indicted. You aren’t joking, you truly believe that which again, proves my point about how absolutely brainwashed most liberals are.

Voted for a dude that literally voted to stop black kids from bussing to white schools but Trump is a racist because he wants a wall. Can’t make this shit up.

Bro, you cried about Mposh coming back with an alt account. At least I’m bringing up something that actually deserves to be discussed.
Don't bother with him, he thinks Trump did not denounce white supremacy, which he did multiple times. its a litmus test for the typical low info voter. If he is not brainwashed he will allow evidence to contradict this nonsense to change his mind, if he doesn't, let him be.

Guys there's a huge forum controlled by the Chinese government that millions of people post on daily that consists primarily of liberals.

It's called Reddit.

A lot of you would fit in very nicely there. I'm not saying we don't enjoy your company here, but check it out!

From the first half I thought you were talking about Trump lol. Dude who wanted to bang his daughter before she was 18, was best buds with Jeffrey Epstein for years, ran child beauty pageants where he hung out in dressing rooms. He halfheartedly condemns white supremacists sometimes but it's a crazy coincidence that they're the ones who march for him. Biden's had bad policies in the past, but in some respects has genuinely gotten better and showed regret for it. Trump kicked black people out of their homes, called for the death penalty for wrongly-convicted black kids, tried to push feds to leave white supremacist orgs alone and go after BLM instead, pushed racist conspiracy theories about Barack Obama, and has only doubled-down on these things since. He was apparently upset that his prison reform bill didn't help him enough with the black vote, because that's the only reason he did it. He'd otherwise be the type who'd love Biden's old policies.

Anyway - Biden's winning

ok slightly off topic but what are the odds mcconnell dies during this upcoming term?

i've only seen a little bit but his off-colored hands can't be a sign of a healthy body? Someone fill me in, i've done 0 research.

cried? I loled

Back