Poll: Prime vs Prime, Wonderboy vs Bisping, who takes it?

Wonderboy vs Bisping at 185, who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonderboy. I don’t really see much of a path to victory for Bisping.

Dilbert took down wondercan with ease. You really don’t think gsp would do that?

cmon man you are being stupid if you really think wondercan would beat prime gsp or if prime gsp wouldn’t be champ in today’s division.

I know you aren’t the smartest poster, but cmon.
Usman would knock GaySP dead. So would Whittaker FYI which is why he ran away after taking out the worst champ in MW history including Dave Member.

I am a big Cowboy fan but I have to agree with you on this one.
Same, he's in my top 3 favourites of all time but as soon as a belt is involved he devolves from man's man to can's can

images

images

and was surpassed by Tim average Kennedy!!<Dany07>

Dan Prime killed him, Bisping had a rematch with the worst version of Dan and lost again the judges gave the victory for him because the fight is in England.

a89ed3179014399a7f676c47d906a073.gif

won a decadent Anderson, his best Victory is against Luke glass chin.

wonderwoman got her shit broke by matt brown, what's your point? bisping is a former champ who actually defended unlike conor with the most wins in UFC history
wonderman never won a belt and got knocked out by overweight pretty tony

the thread would win between the two and it's obvious that THE COUNT takes it by UD

If this question was posed to me before the ending of his career I would say Bisping. Bisping is a Middleweight who actually started his career at Light Heavyweight compared with Wonderboy who's been a Welterweight his entire career; the size difference is a little bit too great.

Bisping's last two fights suggest a slightly different outcome however. In his last two fights, he got
-Choked out by GSP (a former Welterweight)
-Knocked out by Gastelum (who could either be described as an oversized Welterweight or an undersized Middleweight)

Still a difficult decision. Despite some TKO's I've never considered Wonderboy to be a power puncher and the same logic goes for Bisping. Either way it would likely end in either a Unainmous or Split Decision victor for either one (too hard for me to tell).

wonderwoman got her shit broke by matt brown, what's your point? bisping is a former champ who actually defended unlike conor with the most wins in UFC history
wonderman never won a belt and got knocked out by overweight pretty tony

the thread would win between the two and it's obvious that THE COUNT takes it by UD

Bisping doesn't have the most wins. He's 4th. Also, he lost a lot of those 'wins' and cheated in a bunch of them too.

Wonderboy. I don’t really see much of a path to victory for Bisping.

He's busier. He's good at winning rounds or at the very least making them look competitive with his output.

Anderson Silva who was good at creating windows to finish fights, but not so good at winning rounds would have always had this problem with Bisping. Same with Wonderboy. WB is all bobbing, feinting and pop shots. He's also hittable and not as physically big/strong as Bisping. If it went the distance, and I think it probably would have, Bisping would win the decision.

He's busier. He's good at winning rounds or at the very least making them look competitive with his output.

Anderson Silva who was good at creating windows to finish fights, but not so good at winning rounds would have always had this problem with Bisping. Same with Wonderboy. WB is all bobbing, feinting and pop shots. He's also hittable and not as physically big/strong as Bisping. If it went the distance, and I think it probably would have, Bisping would win the decision.
Anderson was just fine at winning rounds. In fact, he was known for doing just enough busy activity to win rounds. He 50-45ed Maia, won the first against Okami, won every round against Cote before it ended. I think Bisping loses to prime Silva, and he damn near lost to past-prime Silva. That was a great fight though.
I think Wonderboy could keep Bisping back and is the better of the two on the feet. Bisping doesn’t have the wrestling to impose that kind of game either.

Back