Popular wit da ladies

Grabbing his legs was some solid fight IQ

Not a single one of those women ever hashtagged Metoo. They just took care of business.

Not a fan of this. This is not honorable combat.
That’s why you do not fight in the streets if it can be avoided. This could have been avoided.

The guy who got hurt seems to have instigated, and rather unwisely as clearly no one there had his back.

I had no objection with how the blue shirt dude handled it up until he kicked the guy after he was out and it was over. That was stupid and a bitch move. I liked his creativity of slamming the dudes head on the pavement. It was violent but it’s a fight.

The guy who jumped in with the cartwheel elbow and then the soccer kick, not cool. It is because of people like this that a “fair fight” is hard to come by these days. People are fucked up now. No respect for life or health. Seems far to frequent that people “take it too far.”

I remember fights growing up, many of them either after school or at the park, & later at bars... I don’t recall anyone jumping in. There was an etiquette that was unspoken but respected.

1 on 1.

Or group vs group, but not cheap shots on someone who is not looking or fighting someone else. Even in bar brawls I don’t recall dirty stuff like this.

When it is done, that’s it.

These days that etiquette is not there.

That’s why you do not fight in the streets if it can be avoided. This could have been avoided.

The guy who got hurt seems to have instigated, and rather unwisely as clearly no one there had his back.

I had no objection with how the blue shirt dude handled it up until he kicked the guy after he was out and it was over. That was stupid and a bitch move. I liked his creativity of slamming the dudes head on the pavement. It was violent but it’s a fight.

The guy who jumped in with the cartwheel elbow and then the soccer kick, not cool. It is because of people like this that a “fair fight” is hard to come by these days. People are fucked up now. No respect for life or health. Seems far to frequent that people “take it too far.”

I remember fights growing up, many of them either after school or at the park, & later at bars... I don’t recall anyone jumping in. There was an etiquette that was unspoken but respected.

1 on 1.

Or group vs group, but not cheap shots on someone who is not looking or fighting someone else. Even in bar brawls I don’t recall dirty stuff like this.

When it is done, that’s it.

These days that etiquette is not there.

The irony is...the taller dude asked for a fair one at the beginning but then accepted the help while winning.

Oh, well...it's a street fight, not combat sports. Expect to be killed, worst case scenario.

Back