Post Your Gloves/Gear

No pictures but I have just got a pair of the Cleto Reyes Hybird gloves in size Medium.

I replaced the laces with some elastic laces top three holes only so using those with the Velcro and damn it works well. Easy to get on and off and still decent support.

Obviously being Reyes they have come in heavy they say "Medium is 12-14oz but both they are between 15.5 and 16
I had a pair of those. They both came in at 15.5. They were really nice, but I couldn't fit my hand in when it was wrapped so they had to be sold

I had a pair of those. They both came in at 15.5. They were really nice, but I couldn't fit my hand in when it was wrapped so they had to be sold
TBH my hand is tight in there but I am sure the padding will give a bit as well

They’re a UK company, and that (the NB-1) was their first range, about a year ago.
I imagine they’re Pakistani-made, and they seem almost identical to the Sabas to me: good padding, nice pop on the bag, Mexican-style profile. The leather and stitching are pretty good. They’ve probably done a few hundred rounds and are in good shape.

Noble have just launched their second line of gloves, which look more influenced by Winning. Probably the best thing about them is the price - for the standard of glove you’re buying, they’re excellent value.

Glad someone feels the same about Noble UK as me. Personally, I love how they got the padding just like a good pair of broken-in Cleto Reyes I used to have. Good feedback, decent protection, very balanced. The only thing I have against them is their price point, I think they are a decent $79 - $99 USD pair of gloves, but with the leather and print job the company currently have on their gloves, 115 Euros + Shipping to the States doesn't really drive me to try out their new model.

Glad someone feels the same about Noble UK as me. Personally, I love how they got the padding just like a good pair of broken-in Cleto Reyes I used to have. Good feedback, decent protection, very balanced. The only thing I have against them is their price point, I think they are a decent $79 - $99 USD pair of gloves, but with the leather and print job the company currently have on their gloves, 115 Euros + Shipping to the States doesn't really drive me to try out their new model.

Yeah, I Can see that being an issue if you live in the States. But then you guys seem to have more options for gloves due to proximity with Mexico than we do over here. I'll probably stump up for the new model and will report back.

I have a RB7 RIVAL model and they´re trash. never buy those RIVAL gloves. They only lasted 1 year :(

You have to prove the LEONE headgear, is cheap and comfortable

Since I can't start my own thread yet I wanted to show off the new Triumph * United Japanese Heatseeker 2.0's which will release this summer 2019. I'm totally stoked

Attachments

• 57564811_283487422598877_359007486262584571_n.jpg
    57564811_283487422598877_359007486262584571_n.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 57
Since I can't start my own thread yet I wanted to show off the new Triumph * United Japanese Heatseeker 2.0's which will release this summer 2019. I'm totally stoked
They really look like Winning. What'll be the best place to buy them online?

2hzkgms.jpg

Ya these are easily the best gloves I've owned. I almost don't want to trash them by using them they are so perfectly constructed. My whole house smells like leather.

Last thing I picked up before the gloves. I'm a huge fan of these micro mitts. Been using these along with the Boon belly pad and shin guards for pad holding sessions.

4llrf8.jpg

Last edited:
ordering top boxer wnning style gloves but with a tripple cuff for sparring

have white bad boy gloves for bag

have 2 pair of twins heavy padded mma gloves for training

i pair of road fc japan style fight gloves

top king green muay thai shin guards havent even used them yet

also ordering headgear from top boxer

only thing i need now is i want another pair of mma fight gloves a solid white pair like hayabusa or m1 not sure if i will though or if its even worth it as most fight promotions today force you to wear their own gloves

Winning Headgear.
Winning Groin protecter.
Topboxer Gloves.
ASICS Boxing shoes.
Customized each with iron on stickers and my name.

Removed the winning badges since they still have blood stains that wouldn't come off. I like it this way better since I was not a big fan of the badges anyways.

Attachments

• PSX_20190701_131325.jpg
    PSX_20190701_131325.jpg
    668.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hello, I'm new in the forum and i just finished the 117 pages of pics... totally worth it <Moves>. Here is my two cents.

Cleto reyes bag gloves (10 years old)
Cleto reyes white 14 oz (10 years old)
Cleto reyes black 16 oz (Brand new :cool:)

As you can see the designed has changed, my old reyes were a bit chunkier and the thumb has been redisigned; It fits better to the hand. Greetings from Culiacán, México land of Julio Cesar Chavez.

Attachments

• guantes.jpg
    guantes.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 89
  • guantes.jpg
    guantes.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 69
Hello, I'm new in the forum and i just finished the 117 pages of pics... totally worth it <Moves>. Here is my two cents.

Cleto reyes bag gloves (10 years old)
Cleto reyes white 14 oz (10 years old)
Cleto reyes black 16 oz (Brand new :cool:)

As you can see the designed has changed, my old reyes were a bit chunkier and the thumb has been redisigned; It fits better to the hand. Greetings from Culiacán, México land of Julio Cesar Chavez.

Wow! The old Reyes are so boxy.

Back