News Predict Dana White's "Crazy Main Event" at UFC 300

Khamzat vs any UFC 300 victors via callouts on Twitter discussing his tweets as the Main event.

Barberena vs Meerschaert gets bumped to 300 main event

SURPRISE YA GOOFS!

bork1}

My thoughts on this (in approx order of UFC's probable desirability) :
1) Adesanya vs Dricus (title fight)
2) Dricus vs Strickland II (title fight)
3) Michael Chandler vs Poirier II at 165lbs title fight.
3) Khamzat vs Strickland (if Khamzat can actually fight in USA..)
3) Pereira vs.... Someone, maybe at 205, maybe HW (title fight if 205lbs)
4) Nate Diaz vs someone....

The rumors about 165lbs and 175lbs divisions are interesting. No idea if there's anything to that.

I can possibly see Chandler (a UFC favored fighter) fighting on the card if he and UFC are tired of waiting for you-know-who.
It could be that UFC deliberately put Chandler on the UFC 300 card as a "Conor we're tired of waiting for you so Chandler gets a ufc300 fight" message.

EDIT:
That's my long shot for this card : Chandler vs Poirier II either at 155 or at 165lbs. Chandler always been a favorite of Dana's. What Chandler wants, Chandler usually gets.

And then the UFC can do McGregor vs the winner of Chandler and Poirier later in the year. Conor has history with both fighters, it's perfect.

Last edited:
I don't know but chances are, whatever it is, it's going to be underwhelming.

It would sell 1 mill plus PPV buys, nobody can do that but Conor. Casuals would eat it up
Ronda isn't going to make her triumphant return to fight Raquel Pennington

The UFC isn't going to pay Ronda $15Mil to fight a nobody either, even the nobody just won the championship. It was dubbed the most boring title fight in history.

The original plan was for Ronda to come back and fight Meisha. Ronda turned it down.

Schaub vs Travis Browne 2, Honda guest referee
How about Schaub vs Travis Browne, and Dana White referees.

That's a group of 3 Eskimo brothers......

Rousey can be one of the judges. God knows she'd be better than Sal D'Amato and especially Adelaid Byrd.

BJ vs GSP 3.
Anderson vs Weidman 3.
Conor vs Khabib 2.
Conor vs Aldo 2

300 is coming too early in the year for the best match-ups. I think they should go from 299 to 301 and prepare 300 for NYE.

I feel like Conor and Chandler are going to fight. It just doesn't make sense for Conor not to be on this card.

It will almost certainly be a strange fight that no one can really explain. We’ll all be curious about it.

That is my prediction
Agreed, you are right I think. I am getting the feeling its a fight that won't be mundane and make sense for a division like a standard title fight with number 1 contender. I think it will be something really weird and totally out of left field. I am getting that feeling the more and more time passes and still no announcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back