Predict who will have a better career: Khamzat, Shavkat or Bo

Who will end up with the best career?

• Total voters
Khamzat and Shavkat are more proven than Bo so I think the odds favour them although it isn't obvious to me which of the 2 is better. Both have great strengths yet glaring weaknesses with striking defense. I wasn't terribly impressed with the Burns or Neal fights.

Khamzat's wrestling is terrifying and a great equalizer,but he seems to seriously lack career focus.

Shavkat's well rounded,cool under fire,but got defensive holes

Bo also got great wrestling but need to see how he does at the higher levels.

Id say a focused Khamzat,fighting often,has the higher ceiling
Wdym with lack of career focus Shermano?

Judging by potential and their past fights , khamzat.

Bo still very unproven.

Shavkat we know isn't the boogeyman man losing a couple in the amateurs.

Where khamzats highlight reel in 6 fights let alone stats are video game esque

I’m leaning towards Bo. He’s the best wrestler of the the bunch (by a wide margin) and I’ve been surprised by how serviceable his hands have looked. He is pretty fluid and has KO power, not to mention he will only get better. His chin is unproven obviously but I picked him because Bo knows how to win and is an incredibly high level wrestler who’s shown a well rounded game and will be able to dictate where any fight he’s in takes place. I’ve heard camp stories of how tough he is to deal with at ATT against extremely tough competition. Shavkat is obviously more proven at this point and I really like his style, I see him doing extremely well too but I think the younger Bo will have a huge upside in the coming years. He’s a problem for anyone in the division. I think it’s the first time I have rooted for a ginger in any capacity.

Khamzat I think loses to Costa.

I think the Chimp will have the best career of all 3. After the chimp tears Bo's limbs off, Dana will have no choice, but to sign him and he will start a glorious career. Once the chimp retires undefeated, he will donate all his money to chimp sanctuary.

I am not so high on Shavkat TBH. Bo is still unknown. I will go with Khamzat.

I honestly think all 3 could be champions at some point in the future as all display the necessary strengths to be champion. Out of all 3 I think the one who will become a champion first is Shavkhat as long as guys start become willing to fight him and not duck him. Seen stuff online from people sort of in the know that ufc having hard time finding guys who will fight Shavkhat.

I am not so high on Shavkat TBH. Bo is still unknown. I will go with Khamzat.

I gotta ask why you aren’t so high in Shavkhat? As far as all 3 mentioned he is the most well rounded by far. His only hole imo is he needs to shore up his defense in striking but if he has improved thst at all since his last fight he is going to be a son of a bitch for any of the top 5 WW to beat.

I gotta ask why you aren’t so high in Shavkhat? As far as all 3 mentioned he is the most well rounded by far. His only hole imo is he needs to shore up his defense in striking but if he has improved thst at all since his last fight he is going to be a son of a bitch for any of the top 5 WW to beat.

It's like you said, the striking defense, I was very surprised on how much he was getting tagged by Neal. I think he's top 5 level, but I think there are fights I just don't see him winning. But out of all those guys he's the one I hope succeeds.

Bo. He's making the best decisions.

Shavkat I question after standing with Neal all fight.

I dont see Chimaev resume and the end being great. He is Khabib-style fighter: fights 1 time in 2-3 years.
If he's khabib style then that's being great

Khamzat has the most potential based on what we have seen but seems unstable mentally.
Shavkat seems to be more mentally stable and has a larger skillset.
Bo hasn't shown enough yet but Bo vs Khamzat could reverse their positions in the list. Seems less committed to the sport.

1. Khamzat chimaev will not be doing belt hugging besides he is the better fighter of them all. I honestly don't see a fighter he can't beat in the MW.. I think khamzat will fight the whole division within 14-24 months.. Mann has not a single match up to hide from and he will be favourite in all bouts.. The only thing that could stop him is long term injury.. He wants to chellenge himself and is ambitous a rare combo that attracts interest.

khamzat will fight the whole division within 14-24 months unless he is beaten inbetween his run which I highly doubt.. On monthly basis or 6 weeks. The belt itself is irrelevant if hugging it or being protected by grapplers if you don't want to become the best to do it is pointless.

2. Shavkat

Bo is not on the landscape at this point

Khamzat hasn't fought in over a year now but yet you say he will fight the whole division within 14-24 months.

Good one.

Depends who gets the belt first I can see khamzat beating bo and shavkat but shavkat vs bo idk I'd have to say shavkat.

But then who's the youngest shavkat will have a long road game with Bo hell khamzat still has a long road.. and he shoulda had a title fight by now..

But I'm more interested to see khamzat as a champ to see if he fights as often as izzy did then wed be able to witness all the fights we wanted to see at mw ww and lhw with khamzat

I recognize these guys aren’t all in the same division but they are some of the biggest prospects in the UFC right now and neither has held a title.

I m hoping Khamzat has the best overall career but my money would be on Shavkat having the better overall career. Bo is a close second but i think it’s safe to say Shavkat will beat the winner of Colby v Leon and have a title run.

not so sure about Khamzat and Bo yet.
I expect Shavkat to have the best career. I expect Bo to get the easiest matchups and easiest path to the title. Dana White Privilege is real.

Shavkats striking defense wasnt the primary concern following the Neal fight. It was his offensive wrestling skill that raised questions.

The ability to dictate the fight action/pace/positions is a paramount skill that is shared by most great champions, such as Jones, GSP, Khabib, and Prime Fedor.

Khamzat possesses the capacity to control a fight similar to the GOATs, and it is for that reason that he has the most potential for a successful career. However, the guy is a madman, and the trajectory of his career will depend on his willingness to remain diligent and continue to improve.

Bo is completely unproven at this point, and thus he isnt worth mentioning alongside the other 2.

Khamzat's IQ is questionable, along with his cardio, chin and defense but remarkable grappling.

Shavkat's needs to stop defending with his head , other than that he's also phenomenal with the lead in striking.

Bo comes last as far as I'm concerned.

It's a great time for us UFC fans.

Shavkat will probably have the most "tidy" career, he will stay at 170, win the strap at 170 and beat everybody in the top 5

Khamzat's career is unfortunately way too hectic, and he's had bad luck. Imagine if he got that edwards fight in late 2020. He's definitely a better fighter than both shavkat and especially Bo. He could've seriously went for a GOAT level career with multiple belts. As long as he's active and gets fights, I have no doubts about him winning at least one (185)

Bo is not an elite mma talent imo, he will always be popular and fight on main cards but i dont see him reaching top 5, MW division has actually gotten better now

Back