Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
How? Are you honestly surprised that some Christians might be offended by both days falling on the same calendar day and the PSA about it coming out on Good Friday? If that message had been sent out last Monday I doubt it would've appeared to most folks as something being shoved in our faces during Holy Week. Sure, some would be offended regardless, but anything someone does today could've been completely avoided by the folks who originally chose to create the day if they had picked a date not in late March or early April.

I love how you claim this is being shoved in your face, but Easter isn't lol.

How does that logic make sense to you?

I must have missed all those Transgender Day of Visibility baskets sitting on store shelves. Maybe we'll get the kids to take a photo with the transgender day of Visibility bunny or we should teach them that you can come back to life walking dead style?

{<BJPeen}

It's not really that difficult to understand.

Our church services went fine yesterday. Nobody mentioned this at all.
Yeah everyone looked like they had great Church Services around me and it was a beautiful day in Georgia...I haven't really seen anyone "Offended" by Joe being a Puppet and virtue signaling...Remember this was the same Puppet that had a Easter Bunny a few years ago wearing one of those stupid masks.

I must have missed all those Transgender Day of Visibility baskets sitting on store shelves. Maybe we'll get the kids to take a photo with the transgender day of Visibility bunny or we should teach them that you can come back to life walking dead style?
degeneracy should not be celebrated. attempting to equate Easter, a celebration that is going on for thousands of years, with the current worship of mental illness is unreasonable.

I just can't wrap my head around being so soft as to be offended by this. Conservatives have reached peak snowflake.
It's not even real offense, probably. These clowns are just told to get mad somewhere and then they post about it. Hardly anyone in the real world knows or cares about this stuff. The actual stakes in the election are do we cut taxes for the rich and primarily pay for it by slashing SS/Medicare/Medicaid plus higher debt or do we raise taxes on the rich to protect that stuff and reduce debt. And then idiots like a lot of posters here just kind of set their hair on fire on command from GOP propagandists.

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them.

Matthew 4:23-24.

Jesus embraced all. Christ is risen

Trans day of visibility, whether you agree with its message/mission or not, has been on 3/31 since 2009. Easter hasn't been on 3/31 since 2003 and won't be again until 2086.

{<BJPeen}
im sorry my trans day of visibility card didn't get to you in time.

Trans day of visibility, whether you agree with its message/mission or not, has been on 3/31 since 2009. Easter hasn't been on 3/31 since 2003 and won't be again until 2086.
This point makes the whole thread pointless and I'm wondering why conservatives are still acting like it isn't a pointless thread.

{<BJPeen}

Do you really love it? :)

There are all sorts of recognition days and holidays that get shoved in the faces of people. Easter is no different. I never said it was special and wasn't also subjected to the mass marketing that happens in our retail stores, etc. How does that take away from what I said though? Was I wrong to say TDV could still happen, but not be held on a day that might coincide with Easter? Of course not.

I guess like everything else . . . when it comes to logic, things that make sense are based on what we prefer.

This point makes the whole thread pointless and I'm wondering why conservatives are still acting like it isn't a pointless thread.

Politics is a team sport now. So you take every opportunity you can to take a dig at the opposing side regardless of if it's stupid or not.

"They posted a press release to a website I never visit on GOOD FRIDAY that I wouldnt have known about if the outrage merchants that I follow on Twitter hadn't informed me. Why are THEY SHOVING IT IN MY FACE."

These clowns are just told to get mad somewhere and then they post about it.
Do you honestly believe that most of the Christians who might have complained about this did so only because someone told them to do so? Now, if you said that non of us knew about this until someone on social media pointed it out then you'd be more correct.

I can think something is disrespectful and not get mad about it. Just like I can post about something and make fun of it without being mad about it or offended by it. As I commented earlier, our Easter celebrations and services went fine like they would have any other year. This day didn't get brought up or cause us any issues.

Do you honestly believe that most of the Christians who might have complained about this did so only because someone told them to do so?
Yes, that is very obviously true. Most Christians in the country aren't even aware of it. It's just a ridiculous non-issue that will be forgotten the next time Fox tries to mobilize an army of idiots to keep them on the hook.

Now, if you said that non of us knew about this until someone on social media pointed it out then you'd be more correct.

I can think something is disrespectful and not get mad about it. Just like I can post about something and make fun of it without being mad about it or offended by it. As I commented earlier, our Easter celebrations and services went fine like they would have any other year. This day didn't get brought up or cause us any issues.
Right, so why do you come here to whine about Easter falling on the transgender day of visibility? Like, this is a real thing that matters to you, absent you implicitly getting marching orders about it?

Do you really love it? :)

There are all sorts of recognition days and holidays that get shoved in the faces of people.
Shoved in the faces? You're right. A huge portion of the calendar is some kind of "recognition day"--national hotdog day, national call your uncle day, whatever. Generally, people don't even know about it, but sometimes you have political operatives thinking that they can score points by complaining, and people like you, who don't know how to think for yourselves, repeat it.

Yes, that is very obviously true. Most Christians in the country aren't even aware of it. It's just a ridiculous non-issue that will be forgotten the next time Fox tries to mobilize an army of idiots to keep them on the hook.

Right, so why do you come here to whine about Easter falling on the transgender day of visibility? Like, this is a real thing that matters to you, absent you implicitly getting marching orders about it?

Nobody told me to say something . . . I saw a post about it on Reddit (you know that bastion of conservative thought) and thought it was stupid so I said so. Am I only allowed to say something is stupid if it "really matters to me"?

If I was whining about it then you had better say the same thing about everyone else on here when they add a comment or post about something.

Nobody told me to say something . . . I saw a post about it on Reddit (you know that bastion of conservative thought) and thought it was stupid so I said so. Am I only allowed to say something is stupid if it "really matters to me"?

If I was whining about it then you had better say the same thing about everyone else on here when they add a comment or post about something.
We're at 500 posts in a thread about ... a day of visibility falling on Easter this year. You think this is organic?

Back