Crime President Biden through executive order releases 9/11 documents potentially tying Saudi Arabia

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Here we go again this with documents that leave out a lot but does add potentially questions about Saudi agents in the US.

"
Washington, DC(CNN)The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Saturday released the first of what is expected to be several documents related to its investigation of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and suspected Saudi government support for the hijackers, following an executive order by President Joe Biden.

The newly declassified document, which is from 2016, provides details of the FBI's work to investigate the alleged logistical support that a Saudi consular official and a suspected Saudi intelligence agent in Los Angeles provided to at least two of the men who hijacked planes on September 11, 2001. The document, released on the 20th anniversary of the deadly attacks, still contains significant redactions.

It details multiple connections and witness testimony that prompted FBI suspicion of Omar al-Bayoumi, who was purportedly a Saudi student in Los Angeles but whom the FBI suspected to be a Saudi intelligence agent. The FBI document describes him as deeply involved in providing "travel assistance, lodging and financing" to help the two hijackers.
The Saudi embassy in Washington, DC, previously said Wednesday that it "welcomes the release of" the FBI documents and that "any allegation that Saudi Arabia is complicit in the September 11 attacks is categorically false."
Biden's executive order came after more than 1,600 people affected by the attacks sent Biden a letter asking him to refrain from going to Ground Zero in New York City to mark the 20th anniversary unless he released the information. The letter in part questioned the role of Saudi Arabia, suggesting that members of the Saudi Arabian government had been involved in "supporting the attacks."

Shortly after the letter, the Department of Justice announced it would review what previously withheld information or documents related to the September 11, 2001, attacks it can disclose to the public.

A Justice Department spokesperson said in August that the government advised a Manhattan federal court that the FBI had recently closed an investigation related to certain September 11 hijackers.

"Although this development followed the U.S. District Court rulings upholding the government's privilege assertions, the FBI has decided to review its prior privilege assertions to identify additional information appropriate for disclosure. The FBI will disclose such information on a rolling basis as expeditiously as possible," the spokesperson said.

Biden praised the DOJ's decision at the time, saying it followed through on his campaign promise to have the department work on releasing 9/11 records and doubled down on his commitment to the families of victims of the September 11 attacks."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...st-9-11-document-after-biden-order/index.html

Last edited:
Nothing will happen
He has always been critical of Saudi leadership in the past even putting him at odds with former President Obama. Obama always took the play it safe route when it came to Saudi Arabia.

Congressional democrats wanted to push for a committee to look into Saudi Arabia connections but was held back by Obama an Pelosi. They where seeking a way for 9/11 victims to seek legal actions.

Obama claimed it would open up suits vs the US over their actions.

He made sure they got released on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 too. This fucking guy will do anything to make an event about himself.

Seems to me that releasing 9/11 documents on the 9/11 anniversary is making the event about 9/11.

No, it's taking something as simple as releasing documents and making a grandiose show of it. He wanted to schedule the Afghanistan pullout on 9/11, but since he couldn't do that he had to turn 9/11 into a political event some other way.

On its face I can’t have any problem with this. I mean, I wonder which lobbyists or actual influencers OK’d it, and for what actual reason, but I think it’s good joe Biden releases some documents (good stuff redacted) that provide transparency in an important issue. Good job.

I will wait to see if they actually release the documents showing Saudi Arabia’s connection to 9/11. I have no hope of them showing Israel’s connections with the dancing Israelis.

No, it's taking something as simple as releasing documents and making a grandiose show of it. He wanted to schedule the Afghanistan pullout on 9/11, but since he couldn't do that he had to turn 9/11 into a political event some other way.
<JagsKiddingMe>
“After Biden was told by September 11 family members he would not be welcome at anniversary memorials usually attended by the president, Biden directed the Justice Department and other agencies to review and release still-secret FBI documents and evidence.”
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/3/biden-orders-declassification-of-9-11-investigation

Biden literally did this in response to a request by families of 9/11 victims. You guys bitch about the silliest, flimsiest things. Remember when Trump went to speak to the Boy Scouts and used the occasion to repeatedly bitch about the media, complain that they wouldn’t accurately show the size of the crowd, piss and moan about the 2016 election for the billionth time, and rambled on about the super cool cocktail parties he went to? That’s what it looks like when someone makes an event all about themselves. In fact, Trump skipped out on appearing with other past presidents on the 9/11 anniversary and gave his own remarks separately, in which he commemorated 9/11 for all of 22 seconds before turning it into a bitch fit about Biden and Afghanistan. <45>
We went through 4 years of the biggest egomaniac ever in the WH and you all loved it. But when Dems are in office you guys complain about how often Obama used the word “I” or what day the FBI releases 9/11 documents. Utterly ridiculous.

<JagsKiddingMe>
“After Biden was told by September 11 family members he would not be welcome at anniversary memorials usually attended by the president, Biden directed the Justice Department and other agencies to review and release still-secret FBI documents and evidence.”
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/3/biden-orders-declassification-of-9-11-investigation

Biden literally did this in response to a request by families of 9/11 victims. You guys bitch about the silliest, flimsiest things. Remember when Trump went to speak to the Boy Scouts and used the occasion to repeatedly bitch about the media, complain that they wouldn’t accurately show the size of the crowd, piss and moan about the 2016 election for the billionth time, and rambled on about the super cool cocktail parties he went to? That’s what it looks like when someone makes an event all about themselves. In fact, Trump skipped out on appearing with other past presidents on the 9/11 anniversary and gave his own remarks separately, in which he commemorated 9/11 for all of 22 seconds before turning it into a bitch fit about Biden and Afghanistan. <45>
We went through 4 years of the biggest egomaniac ever in the WH and you all loved it. But when Dems are in office you guys complain about how often Obama used the word “I” or what day the FBI releases 9/11 documents. Utterly ridiculous.

Hah, and here we go. Let's bring up Trump to defelct any criticism of Democrats. That'll show 'em. I didn't vote for Trump, and calling mean orange man bad isn't a defense of Biden. It's not even an argument.

You used a quote stating that the reason Biden released 9/11 documents (on 9/11 nonetheless) was because he wouldn't have been allowed at the 9/11 Memorial....and you used this to prove that Biden didn't release these documents for personal reasons? Your quote literally states that he did this because he wouldn't have been allowed at the memorial. It also shows that he let a group of civilians dictate the classification of government documents, but whatever. That's doesn't sound like a potential security issue or anything.

But yeah dude, that Trump guy was sure mean, wasn't he? Fuck, how many years is it going to take for you to develop a new argument. Are you still going to be doing this after he's dead?

Last edited:
We should have bombed Afghanistan and then told SA to shape up and stop all the nonsense. Under MBS they’ve become less radical and cowardly forwards taking in the radicals
We should have given them a list of people to imprison and told them chop chop off you go

I will wait to see if they actually release the documents showing Saudi Arabia’s connection to 9/11. I have no hope of them showing Israel’s connections with the dancing Israelis.
Doubt they’d ever happen. I wonder too how much Israel was invoked with, or they were just more than happy to accept the gift card and SA out in their lap?

Hah, and here we go. Let's bring up Trump in defense of any criticism of a Democrat. That'll show 'em. I didn't vote for Trump, and calling mean orange man bad isn't a defense of Biden. It's not even an argument.

You used a quote stating that the reason Biden released 9/11 documents (on 9/11 nonetheless) was because he wouldn't have been allowed at the 9/11 Memorial....and you used this to prove that Biden didn't do this for personal reasons? Your quote literally states that he did this because he wouldn't have been allowed at the memorial.

But yeah dude, that Trump guy was sure mean, wasn't he?
Biden hasn’t done anything that needs defending. He had the FBI release 9/11 documents on the anniversary of 9/11 and at the request of 9/11 families. The End.
What was it that was so “grandiose”? Did he do this at some mega event with tanks in the streets and F16s in the skies? <Lmaoo>
What I just did with Trump is no different than what you were doing with Biden, that’s my point (except what I said about Trump actually has merit, whereas your example is silly and meritless). Anything about Trump is brushed aside as “orange man bad”—including impeachable offenses, insurrection, and attempts at election subversion—but now that Dems are in office I’m supposed to care about what color suit Biden wears, or when he looks at his watch, or what day the FBI releases documents. Lol.
Anyway, you have the right to get your panties in a twist about whatever nonsense you want to, so have at it.

Biden hasn’t done anything that needs defending. He had the FBI release 9/11 documents on the anniversary of 9/11 and at the request of 9/11 families. The End.
What was it that was so “grandiose”? Did he do this at some mega event with tanks in the streets and F16s in the skies? <Lmaoo>
What I just did with Trump is no different than what you were doing with Biden, that’s my point (except what I said about Trump actually has merit, whereas your example is silly and meritless). Anything about Trump is brushed aside as “orange man bad”—including impeachable offenses, insurrection, and attempts at election subversion—but now that Dems are in office I’m supposed to care about what color suit Biden wears, or when he looks at his watch, or what day the FBI releases documents. Lol.
Anyway, you have the right to get your panties in a twist about whatever nonsense you want to, so have at it.

No, what you did was assume that I was a Trump supporter because I criticized Biden, and it was a pathetic display of partisan hackery. Address the criticism itself, don't show your hand and bring in Trump for no reason.

Biden releasing 9/11 documents on 9/11 was uncessary. Just release them, you don't need to make an event out of it. The only reason you do that is because you want people to pat you on the back. Your old, liver spotted back.

Those shit stains definitely had some help in US. It was well coordinated attack. I didn't know there is a video of two of those scumbags in Afghanistan somewhere.

No, what you did was assume that I was a Trump supporter because I criticized Biden, and it was a pathetic display of partisan hackery. Address the criticism itself, don't show your hand and bring in Trump.

Biden releasing 9/11 documents on 9/11 was uncessary. Just release them, you don't need to make an event out of it. The only reason you do that is because you want people to paylt you on the back. Your feeble, liver spotted back.
I did address the criticism itself.
Seems to me that releasing 9/11 documents on the 9/11 anniversary is making the event about 9/11.
Presidents visit certain places to give remarks, and/or release documents related to a given event on that event’s anniversary all the time. It’s not uncommon. A couple of months back, families of 9/11 victims pushed for these documents to be released by the 20th anniversary date. Biden ordered a declassification review a month ago. 9/11 families wanted this release of documents, and were expecting it right around this time.

9/11 families renewed their push for these documents to be released because of the 20th anniversary. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to turn Biden’s acquiescing to 9/11 families’ demands into a gesture about himself rather than them, but here you are doing just that. It’s baseless, ridiculous, silly, petty criticism.
So there you go. Your silly criticism has been addressed. Again. Have a good day.

I guess my first question is are we going to get everything? How much information is going to be stricken upon release

Back