Prime Fedor vs Jon Jones?

Ironic that you're correcting someone on what year Fedor was in his prime, then you reference a year in which Fedor was most certainly not in his prime.

<{cruzshake}>

He was exiting his prime, but that was a year he first competed in US with drug testing and beat the shit outta 2 former UFc HW champs.

Fedor got KO'ed by a middleweight.

Jones would win by being better at every aspect of MMA.

I am so tired of this noob argument

1- Fedor was 223 pounds in that fight with a belly,
technically a modern MW himself

2- Hendo was 207 and on the fucking TRT, possibly other roids.

3- Compare how Hendo looked on the TRT vs Fedor:

mma_e_hendersonscale_576.jpg
vs off the TRT vs Ping ( old and deflated)

dan-henderson-ufc-204-official-weigh-ins1.jpg

Last time Hendo faced someone on TRT, he got KOd silly

vitor-belfort-vs-dan-henderson-1024x576.jpg

Fedor on TRT would have raped Hendo.

Prime Fedor was in 2009
He was exiting his prime
giphy.gif

It would be repeat of Fedor vs HH or Shemmy.

The only person who got finished by elbows was that deaf retard Matt Hamill and he won that fight funnily enough.
Not elbows necessarily but Savage ground and pound that he finished DC and gus with. Fedor was good at armbarring guys with no groundgame no chance of that vs Jones. Fedor has a punchers chance but a small one at that, Jones has one of the best chins in mma but even still he rarely gets caught clean. Fedors lunging overhands will have him clinched and on the mat in seconds.

There should be no debate. Jones by whatever he likes.

I don't know how someone could blindly say what Jon Jones would to the heavyweight GOAT when he wont go up to fight the current HW champ, that he is the same size as with a reach advantage. I'll take prime Fedor with hard punches on the feet, and the fact that Fedor won't get manhandled by Jon's clinch. If Jon goes up to HW and proves himself there, I'll reconsider my opinion.

You took that out of context.
I believe his prime was 2001-2010, and yes, in 2009 he was
nearing the end of his prime, but was still in great form.

What's the contradiction here?

Jon takes this. Plus, if they were fighting in PRIDE, Jon would be even more of a physical specimen, with unbridled pictograms pulsing through his system

Prime Fedor was too explosive on the feet for Jones to set a tempo/rhythym that he usually is able to do to his opponents.

If Glover texeira was able to land on Jones, Fedor damn sure could, and his punches and kicks were much faster and more powerful than anything Jones had faced.

And if Jones took him down, fedors quick hips would threaten with sweeps, and quick sub attempts, which would have Jones second guessing his TD attempts, and being on the ground in general.

I think Fedor catches him with something big, and goes to town on him from there.

Last edited:
Lol fanboy schilt had never trained wrestling in his life. if fedor tried to do the same vs jones he would first be stopped in his tracks by front kicks and side kicks, have his body broken by hard knees then be bodylocked to the mat where he gets finished in 30 seconds by elbows from hell.

... and yet Jones couldn't do any of that to Thiago Santos or Anthony Smith <NewGina>

Hendo was a steroid cheater who should have been dq for the illegal elbows to the back of the head.

I am so tired of this noob argument

1- Fedor was 223 pounds in that fight with a belly,
technically a modern MW himself

2- Hendo was 207 and on the fucking TRT, possibly other roids.

3- Compare how Hendo looked on the TRT vs Fedor:

View attachment 699925
vs off the TRT vs Ping ( old and deflated)

View attachment 699927

Last time Hendo faced someone on TRT, he got KOd silly

View attachment 699923

Fedor on TRT would have raped Hendo.
OH look, a butt hurt Fedor fan. The truth hurts don't it?

Your hero Fedor got KO'ed by a old over the hill middleweight. Destroyed by top 50 bigfoot. Subbed easily and effortlessly by Werdum. KO'ed by Journeyman Matt Mitrione.

It sucks to be a Fedor fan don't it?

Back