Proof that Conor’s leg was already broken...

Conor just can’t hang with the elite is a fact, he is well done and just stick a fork in him

He blocked the kick. Blocking a kick is doing something

"Coach John Kavanaugh states that it was the teep kick that was blocked by Dustin’s elbow just before the nasty break we saw that initially fractured the leg."

Sure, it looks very likely that's what happened, but let's not pretend it was some sort top notch defensive strike, it was still a freak injury.

Sure, it looks very likely that's what happened, but let's not pretend it was some sort top notch defensive strike, it was still a freak injury.

What does that even mean? If Dustin didn't blocked it it won't break. Even Conor's coach said so. If the defensive strike is effective and led you to win, it doesn't matter if it's top notch or whatever you're trying to say

There you go. Those who are saying that Dustin didn't do anything and Conor injured himself can give it a rest now. The doctors on youtube also said it's the accumulation of his kicks that started from the one that Dustin checked and pointed out. Good find TS.
Says the dummy that doesnt know what a checked kick looks like...its fully likely he broke it on one of his kicks....maybe even the one that hit Dustins knee....but thats not a checked kick lol and no way Could Dustin hear that hahaha...also Conor threw more leg kicks after that one...so...explain that lol.

What does that even mean? If Dustin didn't blocked it it won't break. Even Conor's coach said so. If the defensive strike is effective and led you to win, it doesn't matter if it's top notch or whatever you're trying to say
You know exactly what I mean, it's still a freak injury, 1000's of strikes are thrown at every event, it is not normal for the blocking of those strikes to cause a broken legs, arms, hands.

It's a freak injury, i'm not trying to say Dustin shouldn't get the win or anything like that, just that it didn't tell us anything about who is the better fighter and was not a win is the usual sense.

Says the dummy that doesnt know what a checked kick looks like...its fully likely he broke it on one of his kicks....maybe even the one that hit Dustins knee....but thats not a checked kick lol and no way Could Dustin hear that hahaha...also Conor threw more leg kicks after that one...so...explain that lol.

Lol what?

Here’s a great view and close up that shows his leg was already broken as he pushed off to punch.... also the comments are hilarious!

Hell yeah "Foos Gone Wild" homie. Let's see how high your socks are so we can determine if your down foo'.

Part of me is interested in the channel, but I'll never watch videos where the thumbnail is a a picture from the actual video and a picture of the Youtuber making a stupid reaction face.
That annoys the shit out of me! I flat out refuse to click a video with a thumbnail like that, really grinds my gears for some reason.

Conor throwing full force kicks to the knee when he's not used to it, kicking Dp elbow fractured it then putting weigh snapped it.

Poirer didnt check a single kick. And Canrods kicks were to the knee/thigh.

Just before the sequence that is in the video there was a kick that looks like it was blocked by Dustin's elbow...If it was anything my guess is it was that.

It kinda pains me to believe that people can't see this for what it is. Good post..
*Like*

Thanks. It's funny how Conor says that none of them were checked and people act like its gospel. He's probably not intentionally lying either. He was all hopped up on adrenaline and probably didn't even feel it until it actually fractured. And even afterward, he didn't seem to be in much pain at all. Maybe when he breaks down the footage with his coaches that's when he will realize what happened.

Back