International Prophecy coming true? War between Israel and Magog

People still believe in "prophecies"?

Don't people (you) know that shit isn't real?

People still believe in "prophecies"?

Don't people (you) know that shit isn't real?

Just about all of the bible prophecies have already been fulfilled. You'd better start getting right with God because the few remaining to be fulfilled aren't pretty.

Just about all of the bible prophecies have already been fulfilled. You'd better start getting right with God because the few remaining to be fulfilled aren't pretty.
Enlighten me, what "prophecies" have came "true"?

Colby, it appears you have conflated the people of God who are called Israel with the country by the same name of today.

They're different things. The latter is a continuation of the pharisee tradition, the first is the ones who follow God.

Colby, it appears you have conflated the people of God who are called Israel with the country by the same name of today.

They're different things. The latter is a continuation of the pharisee tradition, the first is the ones who follow God.
Where does the Bible say that?

This reminds me of the imminent destruction of damascus ptophecy thread.

I know there is a sect out there that believe Israel today has nothing to do with the bible. I do not share those beliefs though.

Not because of Israels faithfulness but because of God's. God even says so in Ezekiel:

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

24“ ‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. 29I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. 30I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

I know there is a sect out there that believe Israel today has nothing to do with the bible. I do not share those beliefs though.
Me neither. I simply happen to have the belief that Christians are what the Bible means by Israel today.

Me neither. I simply happen to have the belief that Christians are what the Bible means by Israel today.

Yeah I've heard that before. Difference of beliefs. Revelation talks about sealing Israels 144,000 and then breaks down each tribe by the 12,000. Hard to argue that's the Christians when they break down each tribe- but difference of beliefs.no big deal- Small disagreement.

Yeah I've heard that before. Difference of beliefs. Revelation talks about sealing Israels 144,000 and then breaks down each tribe by the 12,000.
That's ethnic lineage. Also, those people are Christians.

Not only do I support Israel because of the bible but they're the only ones not in on this globalist agenda... Speaking the truth about radical Islam.

Dude... Israel is practically the center of it.

Did you know Israel was signed over (Balfour Declaration) to Rothschilds, and the street outside the knesset is called Rothschild?

And that is not to mention the symbol of Zion on the US one dollar bill and Israeli flag..

It's basically a fiefdom of the international bankers.

That's ethnic lineage. Also, those people are Christians.

I just go by what the text says:

144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

And it's talked about in Romans about Israel's salvation:

The Mystery of Israel’s Salvation

25 hLest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:4 ia partial hardening has come upon Israel, juntil the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. k“The Deliverer will come lfrom Zion,

he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

mcovenant with them

nwhen I take away their sins.”

But like I said two different beliefs. Small quarrel in the body of Christ. Agree to disagree

I just go by what the text says
So do I. I just happen take into account the "I am the way and the truth and the life" part, as well as no one getting to the Father but through Him.

144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

And it's talked about in Romans about Israel's salvation:

The Mystery of Israel’s Salvation

25 hLest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:4 ia partial hardening has come upon Israel, juntil the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. k“The Deliverer will come lfrom Zion,

he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

mcovenant with them

nwhen I take away their sins.”

But like I said two different beliefs. Small quarrel in the body of Christ. Agree to disagree
Specifically with what do you agree to disagree? I can't find anything you've disagreed with me here.

Dude... Israel is practically the center of it.

Did you know Israel was signed over (Balfour Declaration) to Rothschilds, and the street outside the knesset is called Rothschild?

And that is not to mention the symbol of Zion on the US one dollar bill and Israeli flag..

It's basically a fiefdom of the international bankers.

Every now and then, the true motives of the media you swallow hook, line and sinker, without any critical thoughts of your own, just come bursting through.

Every now and then, the true motives of the media you swallow hook, line and sinker, without any critical thoughts of your own, just come bursting through.

That's nice.

This is a tough topic for me . . .

I did a lot of study years ago and it seemed to me that all Biblical prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD at the destruction of Jerusalem ("Preterism").

But, I never put a firm stamp on this conclusion. Things happening today in the world look like a secondary, more-global, antitype fulfillment.

Or its all amazingly coincidental.

I believe in Jesus. He's the cornerstone of the Christian faith.

In Proverbs 3:5, 6 the Bible says, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."

I also need to study more. I lost motivation on Bible prophecy some time ago, but with God's help, I do need to pick it up again more earnestly. I care about truth first and foremost (or so I would hope), so I need to study more about everything. I trust in God to help me and Iead me into all truth.

Last edited:
Back