props to the women, gays, and trans of sherdog

I was raised to hate gay people, and the only thing that changed my perspective was the few gay people that I met that were just really cool people and I liked being friends with them.

If they had taken my rudeness and dished it back out to me like I deserved, it would've just strengthened my hatred toward them.

It was the perfect example of catching more flies with honey than vinegar
I had the opposite experience. I was pretty damn tolerant until I was harassed and doxed by loons for having the wrong opinion on an issue. Now I'm as socially conservative as you can find. Still libertarian. But I won't personally defend the lifestyle as being ethical in any way.

First of the reaction from "the other side" hasn't always been tolerant because when you tell someone they have a mental illness you are offensive like a motherf...ker and you should consider yourself lucky they don't smash your face in
If you think someone should be tolerant after some dumb inbred fool tells you you are metally ill, I don't know what to tell you because you don't have the intelligence to understand it anyway..
You also mention you've done a lot of disgusting things yourself, so you don't throw stones except calling others mentally ill. But if you've done all these disgusting things, wouldn't that make you mentally ill just like the gays ??

The hilarious thing is, people who say that gays aren't different from regular people are "anti-gay", where "gay supporters" are trying to claim being gay is a genetic defect and are basically mutants.

Nothing makes gay supporters mad quicker than telling them gays are regular people.

Pride week makes no sense imo. Gay, strait, whatever... Doesn't matter. How you treat others is the only thing that really matters. But all you gays have fun, I suppose.

Thanks but I’m gonna delete my account soon, I’m sick of it already <45> I’ll remain a silent dweller.

Thich Nhat Hanh:

God is a lesbian, but also a gay, a black, a white, a chrysanthemum. It is because you don’t understand that, that you discriminate.

When you discriminate against the black or the white, or the flower, or the lesbian, you discriminate against God, which is the basic goodness in you. You create suffering all around you, and you create suffering within yourself, and it is delusion, ignorance, that is the basis of your action, your attitude of discrimination. If the people who are victims of discrimination practice looking deeply, they will say that I share the same wonderful relationship with God, I have no complex. Those who discriminate against me, do so because of their ignorance. "God, please forgive them, because they do not know what they are doing." If you reach that kind of insight, you will no longer get angry at that person who discriminates against you, and you might have compassion toward him or her. You will say: "He does not know what he is doing. He is creating a lot of suffering around him and within him. I will try to help him." So your heart opens like a flower and suffering is no longer there, you have no complex at all, and you turn to be a bodhisattva in helping the people who have been discriminating against you. That is the way I see it, out of my practice of looking deeply, so one day I made the statement that God is a lesbian, and this is my insight.

JDsSKzQahSfciMF-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Gays and women make the best company imo ;)

Women are boring in social situations. Finding a woman that tells great stories or is funny is like finding a needle in a haystack

That speaks more about you than women.

I mean I’m not trying to be a bitch but it really does :)

Props for what?

Don't attempt at fake social credit around here, it doesn't work. You just treat everybody equally with respect and occasional comic disrespect, and that's it.

Oh? What exactly does it say about me?

You attract boring women to hang out with you.

Is it more likely that all women are boring or that you don’t attract or maintain friendships with ones that are interesting or funny?

Look for the common denominator and there you are.

You attract boring women to hang out with you.

Is it more likely that all women are boring or that you don’t attract or maintain friendships with ones that are interesting or funny?

Look for the common denominator and there you are.
It's actually more likely that women are boring.

Say you wanted to do a survey to gain data on the populace. You gather an appropriate sample size and find out that most people in Group X like Food Y. Do you go "uhh, well, it's more likely that the data gatherer is just drawn to Food Y lovers since he's the common denominator"? No, because that would be dumb.

You also assume I'm only talking about women I personally talk to.

Back