props to the women, gays, and trans of sherdog

It's actually more likely that women are boring.

Say you wanted to do a survey to gain data on the populace. You gather an appropriate sample size and find out that most people in Group X like Food Y. Do you go "uhh, well, it's more likely that the data gatherer is just drawn to Food Y lovers since he's the common denominator"? No, because that would be dumb.

You also assume I'm only talking about women I personally talk to.

Ok well whatever man

Pretty sure this is a thread about saying women and trans and gay people here are cool for sticking it out

I’m sorry your life is so shitty that you know no funny women. That’s pretty sad. I hope it changes for you.

Ok well whatever man

Pretty sure this is a thread about saying women and trans and gay people here are cool for sticking it out

I’m sorry your life is so shitty that you know no funny women. That’s pretty sad. I hope it changes for you.
Didn't know the quality of my life depended on how funny the women around me are

<36>

You goofy as hell

gay dudes never bothered me
1) a staggeringly high amount of elite singers are gay, Luther, Jamie Foxx, both leads in Pentatonix, George Michael, etc... I honestly think they are better able to tap into emotions while singing
2) i mean that's chicks for the rest of us
3) If you're around them, AND girls, you can use their often wild statements as a springboard for spitting game. They can be excellent wingmen IOW

I have always viewed it the way i view guys that bang fat ugly girls. I personally wouldn't do it, don't find it appealing in the slightest, but you do you.......why should i care?
Just don't tell me details and we're straighter than 6 oclock

I was raised to hate gay people, and the only thing that changed my perspective was the few gay people that I met that were just really cool people and I liked being friends with them.

If they had taken my rudeness and dished it back out to me like I deserved, it would've just strengthened my hatred toward them.

It was the perfect example of catching more flies with honey than vinegar
We have pretty good idea of what kind of 'honey' they were catching you with.

notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat.gif

Big-ups to midgets little people as well.

giphy.gif

I thought that was Chappelle in whiteface at first and read the caption in his white voice
Old classic. Those who know Jack Handy will instantly recognize Stuart.

I'd like to make some asshole joke here but sherdog is (kind of) good people..

Why would i give a shit who someone fucks or what sex they are? provide good content and we're friends..

I think recasting some established Sherdoggers as women, gays and trans was a fresh new twist and it has started important conversations.

Thich Nhat Hanh:

God is a lesbian, but also a gay, a black, a white, a chrysanthemum. It is because you don’t understand that, that you discriminate.

When you discriminate against the black or the white, or the flower, or the lesbian, you discriminate against God, which is the basic goodness in you. You create suffering all around you, and you create suffering within yourself, and it is delusion, ignorance, that is the basis of your action, your attitude of discrimination. If the people who are victims of discrimination practice looking deeply, they will say that I share the same wonderful relationship with God, I have no complex. Those who discriminate against me, do so because of their ignorance. "God, please forgive them, because they do not know what they are doing." If you reach that kind of insight, you will no longer get angry at that person who discriminates against you, and you might have compassion toward him or her. You will say: "He does not know what he is doing. He is creating a lot of suffering around him and within him. I will try to help him." So your heart opens like a flower and suffering is no longer there, you have no complex at all, and you turn to be a bodhisattva in helping the people who have been discriminating against you. That is the way I see it, out of my practice of looking deeply, so one day I made the statement that God is a lesbian, and this is my insight.

JDsSKzQahSfciMF-1600x900-noPad.jpg
This Buddhist gimmick has potential.

Not all women are mentally ill. I'm not sure why you're equating them with gays and trannies?
Are you saying that all gay and transgender people are mentally ill?

Because that's pretty fucking ignorant dude.

It's a mental illness but I've also done a lot of disgusting things so I don't throw stones. I've met some homos whose friendship and personality I appreciate and enjoy. I do mildly resent constantly having it pushed as normal and acceptable when it's not. I certainly don't hate anyone for being gay, though I can't say the reaction from the other side has always been as tolerant when I speak honestly about the subject.
Your opinion is intolerant and outdated, why would you expect tolerance in return?

The hilarious thing is, people who say that gays aren't different from regular people are "anti-gay", where "gay supporters" are trying to claim being gay is a genetic defect and are basically mutants.

Nothing makes gay supporters mad quicker than telling them gays are regular people.
There is so much wrong with this post.

Back