PS5 announced for 2020 Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Returnal. Looks like Risk of Rain 2 with a story attached and a suped up graphics engine.

Sifu looks like someone said at a development meeting "Hey, remember the hallway fight in Old Boy!?! We should totally make that into a game!"

Last edited:
Anyone play judgement on ps4 ? It's a spin off from the yakuza series. Thinking of buying the ps5 version when it's out. Is it worth a buy ?

If you're a Yakuza fan then absolutely.

Even if you're not, it's still a fantastic game that I'd highly recommend but I'm too biased to be trusted as Yakuza is one of my favorite game series. Definitely worth looking into though.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits looks amazing. Ember Labs are the same guys that did the Majora's Mask fan film. So if their development direction is influenced by Zelda, I'm sold.

That was the announcement I was hoping for. I'm good.

Bummed we didn't get news on Horizon, but the FFVII episode is definitely a nice touch.

Probably the most hyped for Kena from the show.

Kinda feet like it covers games coming out up until normally around the time E3 happens, then we'll probably see the bigger stuff then.

I was expecting nothing, and still ended up more disappointed.

Oooooh Elden Ring. Time for another rewatch of that trailer.

FF7 beta was mediocre, but that presentation looked great. Hopefully it comes to PC soon. Kena looked good, but a bunch of meh everywhere else. Deathloop seems like a gamepass game release day title, but not sure if they have a deal with Sony for this one.

I was expecting nothing, and still ended up more disappointed.

Oooooh Elden Ring. Time for another rewatch of that trailer.

FF7 beta was mediocre, but that presentation looked great. Hopefully it comes to PC soon. Kena looked good, but a bunch of meh everywhere else. Deathloop seems like a gamepass game release day title, but not sure if they have a deal with Sony for this one.

Yea Deathloop is a timed exclusive.

Cool, except for if Bugsnax and Destruction All Stars are any indication of the level of day one PS Plus games we're getting it doesn't bode well for Oddworld.

I still don’t know how I feel about Returnal. It seems like something I’d like, I’ll wait for some reviews on that one for sure.

Really liking Kena and the FF7 reveal was nice.

Didn’t care about much outside of that though.

I still don’t know how I feel about Returnal. It seems like something I’d like, I’ll wait for some reviews on that one for sure.

Really liking Kena and the FF7 reveal was nice.

Didn’t care about much outside of that though.
Yeah, they said it was just going to be stuff they had show last like June, so I did not expect much.

What’s the free March games !? I’ve deleted every free game they have offered within minutes.

Days Gone on 60fps is so fun ! Those freakers still can freak you with some headphones late at night.

These new gen consoles have been absolutely dire in terms of getting new games exclusively to their generation on them. I mean even consoles that I thought had really slow starts like the N64, PS3, and Switch had much better release windows in their first six months. Right now the consoles are being sold based on playing previous gen console games at higher frame rates and resolutions, which is just doing what the PS4 Pro and X-Box One X were supposed to do. There's only so much one can blame on Covid given it really hit nine months before launch. I hope the second half of this year is better for the owners of said systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back