PS5 announced for 2020 Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a live feed of you earlier in queue; no. 8 is Lovestorm with the boost. #teamdawg

giphy.gif

see you all in the showers lads, well earned

7Sjk.gif

@Lovestorm

Thought today was the day, I made it in time for the Amazon drop but got hit with error messages while it kept saying it was in stock til is wasn't.

I keep seeing that people are having success by keeping a PS5 in their “Save for Later” spot on Amazon. When it goes live they’re just refreshing and checking out.

I keep seeing that people are having success by keeping a PS5 in their “Save for Later” spot on Amazon. When it goes live they’re just refreshing and checking out.

I could’ve bought multiple today but didn’t put enough into that account. I also saved nearly $200 cancelling my bundle last week.

Were you able to download the BLM theme or was that strictly a PS4 thing?

Edit: If you must have a PS5 & can’t get through Amazon, Walmart, or PlayStation Direct, I recommend paying GameStop or another retailer their bundle fee.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.t3...march-at-retailers-like-argos-amazon-and-more

Last edited:
OF FUCKING COURSE. Walmart is dropping PS5's at 3 pm today and I JUST HAD A FUCKING MEETING ADDED for that time.

OF FUCKING COURSE. Walmart is dropping PS5's at 3 pm today and I JUST HAD A FUCKING MEETING ADDED for that time.
Use the stomach issues excuse, I have a Teams meeting at the time they drop but im gonna try for the first few seconds aka til its sold out lol, they said they'll drop more every 10 minutes until the stock is dry.

FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK walmart let me click add to cart, then froze and was sold out when it finished.

E15E496F-E7E7-4136-903F-4AB42D6C9944.jpeg

Trying to pick up a resale from Walmart but there’s little chance of navigating through that feeding frenzy.

I luckily caught them off guard at Amazon & it'll be arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Shipping: Priority Insured orders will be shipped by the 10th March, all other delivery method orders will be shipped by the 16th March. We are unable to provide you with an exact date of when your order will be shipped however, it will be inline with the above.

anyone else had a console from GAME? be nice if it turns up before the 10th

anyone else had a console from GAME? be nice if it turns up before the 10th
Twitter people were complaining about them quietly canceling orders without notifying. But I've also seen people who got updates on shipping it just took a while to get notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back