PS5 announced for 2020 Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 10 minutes, 28 control tutorial prompts, 9 encounters with the same enemies and going choppy choppy with my big dumb sword while the screen went flashy bars and numbers everywhere I'd seen enough of FF7R.

ConventionalFlusteredIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif
200w.gif

Didn’t you hate like the first hour of TLOU2? Look how that turned out.
True but for very different reasons. I downloaded it from PS+ so technically I own it now and can try it again if I feel like. I'm not a big FF fan to begin with so I didn't have much desire to play it anyways.

@Lovestorm GAME drop this morning

giphy.gif

@Bubzeh no worries fella

digi is the way to go anyway i reckon, you won't save on storage space with discs as the file is copied from there instead of downloaded, same end result

can't view basket or checkout, doesn't stay logged in on the bundle page FUCK

oh great, queue times on my phones are going back up, from 5 minutes to more than an hour

got in first try and get fucked over, typical

Keep queueing. Game are supposedly better this time for kicking out bots and people who already purchased.

@Lovestorm think they went overboard with security as loads of people can't add to basket, then the site's died

supposedly still have a placeholder at the front of the queue, with other devices at an hour but the bar is filled up most of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back