PS5 announced for 2020 Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
March is still supposed to be a month of big drops. Especially the week of the 8th.

March is still supposed to be a month of big drops. Especially the week of the 8th.
aye with the size of the drops, plus more coming, my irritation levels have stayed low this morning lol

if everyone else is getting fucked about at game too then i don't feel so bad :D

got a little further along by adding to basket from "frequently bought together" in an incognito tab but get stuck infinite loading again after clicking "secure checkout"

Dunno if your phone is working properly yet but if you haven't i'd suggest adding this guy to your Telegram alerts if you haven't already.

Telegram: Contact @ps5updates

I use this one and stock informer for alerts and they seem to have all bases covered. PS5Updates communicates more and seems to have inside info on shit.

false alarm on currys, game still down

got one in my basket and a phone near the front of the queue

I basically just gave up. I look at the big sites when I wake up and have my coffee.
still huffing on that hopium here, almost ready to accept the wait though judging by my lack of fucks given after today's fiasco

GOT IT

south-park-cum.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back