Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

When I click on the Salon article it says it doesn't exist. As for the 2nd article, Intersex people can, in fact, get pregnant.

But that's not just what the 2nd article says now is it? Why would you defend such an absurd article?

Surely you are so dumb that you just made this post insinuating that would or could be my point. I literally told it in my original post and to you specifcally before that it's pointless to do. Yet here you are thinking I'm trying to make a point with it...

The only point I was making is that it is pointless to point out a single case, on either side, especially with the limited info of circumstances.
I don’t think you understand the point you are trying to make.

You are too dumb. The burden is shifting more to Ontario though because you keep voting in the blackface with the funny socks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/toront...wcm/b66068b6-b3fd-47a7-8218-5d0350c1f973/amp/

Between 2007 and 2019 in inflation-adjusted dollars, the federal government spent $280.4 billion less in Alberta than it received in federal revenues from that province.

That cash grab from Albertans paid for the lion’s share of the federal government spending $196.7 billion more in Atlantic Canada than it received in federal revenues from those provinces, and $200.3 billion more in Quebec.

On a per-capita basis, federal revenue taken from Albertans exceeded federal spending in Alberta by an average of $5,505 per year.

“Alberta’s net contributions to the federal government – the difference between federal revenues and spending – financed the lion’s share of the funds transferred … into Atlantic Canada and Quebec. Those surpluses from Alberta will shrink and perhaps disappear. So where will the money … come from?”

McMahon says the answer is Ontario, the second largest contributor of revenues to the other provinces – $126.1 billion between 2007 and 2019, or an average of $700 per capita per year.

(Only one other province is a net contributor to other provinces – B.C., at $68.6 billion between 2007 and 2019, for an average of $1,111 per capita per year.)

“We’ve already seen the burden of funding fiscal transfers by Ottawa’s shift from taxpayers in Alberta onto taxpayers in Ontario and that trend will likely continue as Alberta’s energy sector continues to struggle,” McMahon said.

He notes this isn’t because Ontario’s economy is booming – it was a so-called “have not” province with regard to equalization payments from 2009 to 2019 – but because the Alberta economy is doing so poorly.

In 2019, for example, the federal government extracted a $20.9 billion surplus from Ontario to subsidize other provinces, compared to $17.5 billion in Alberta.

Your cherry picked dates. AB contributes when oil is strong and is a grasping bitch just like PEI when its not.

Ontario always pays.

Your last paragraph proves that ON pays more.

Lol this is so false, it's hilarious.

Try again.

Like the other guy responded, you can go to grocery stores and I guess weightlifting gyms but if you are not vaccinated, then you cannot go to restaurants, internet café or other establishments that must monitor the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Your cherry picked dates. AB contributes when oil is strong and is a grasping bitch just like PEI when its not.

Ontario always pays.

Your last paragraph proves that ON pays more.

If the last 50 years is cherry picking then sure o_O

Yes Ontario pays more. About 21 billion in 2019 compared to Alberta's 17.5 billion. Tell me, how many more people live in Ontario again? Actually nevermind, I'm done wasting my time.

Every time I see another headline of some anti-vaxxer suffering with or dying from COVID, it puts a big smile on my face.

I 100% support people's rights to not get vaccinated. All I ask is that they either stay home and suffer or die quickly, so that the poor healthcare professionals don't have to waste too much time and resource on them, and people who need other types of treatment and surgeries don't have to wait because they were too scared to get a needle.

*And to the mod who deleted one of my posts for supposedly wishing harm on a poster, this is not wishing harm on any particular poster. This is me saying that people who live by the sword will die by the sword.

{<jimmies}

Funny seeing anti-vaxxers say I should care about their health and wellbeing, when they clearly don't care about anyone else's wellbeing.

All the anti-vax talking points have been proven wrong time and time again. You guys don't deserve to be part of the discourse. It's like arguing with a flat earther, it's just a waste of time.

Ok man, I also don't mean to come off as a holier than thou asshole. I really don't. From my perspective, this situation got like this out of nowhere. I woke up one day and it was us vs them lines drawn in the sand.

I'm used to people having different opinions and trying to discuss that and be civil, but like I said every time this topic comes up it seems like the people on your side of things get angry and personal really quickly. And not just you, quite a number of people I've spoken with for YEARS on here.

I started out just wanting to understand, because I didn't at all and people I have respect for were acting in a way that seems out of character, and I just wanted to understand why lol. But I get worn out on getting talked to like this pretty quickly.

And all this animosity has spread all over every subforum here, to the point that spending time here doesn't seem worthwhile anymore. I wish we hadn't gotten to a point where we decided everyone that doesn't think exactly like us is the enemy, an idiot and an asshole and all sorts of other things.

I feel frustrated too. Where I live people think they don't have to get the vaccine or the mask, which honestly I don't give a fuck about. But then they also think its fine to get right in people's personal space hacking and sneezing. it's like ok, they get to decide their level of exposure to risk AND they're going to decide for me and my family how much risk is acceptable? I don't agree with forcing people to do things but I don't agree with that either.

This post sums up my thoughts also. I have no problem with somebody not wanting to get vaccinated but those same people also feel that social distancing and having to wear a mask infringes on their freedoms. at this point they become a danger to me my family and society and it reveals the inherent immaturity and arrogance of most of the people on that side of the issue.

If they said I'm really sorry but I don't want to get the vaccine but I will social distance and I will wear a mask and I won't come to your house without telling you I'm not vaccinated, if they were polite like that I would support them.

As it is though it is impossible to support them.

@Mike. In fact two of my closest friends have fallen for the anti vaccine scam BUT they are both willing to social distance, wear masks, get tested etc. It has caused no damage to our friendship. But if they were belligerent and not careful it would be a real problem. The anti vaccine side is the problem here and the cause of division.

Last edited:
Funny seeing anti-vaxxers say I should care about their health and wellbeing, when they clearly don't care about anyone else's wellbeing.

All the anti-vax talking points have been proven wrong time and time again. You guys don't deserve to be part of the discourse. It's like arguing with a flat earther, it's just a waste of time.

Rofl.

Good luck proving any of this is wrong, but I'll enjoy watching your mental gymnastics trying to explain it away.

Dance Jester, dance !!!

Looking forward to watching you flail, and fail.

Is this post sums up my thoughts also I have no problem with somebody not wanting to get vaccinated but those same people also feel that social distancing and having to wear a mask infringes on their freedoms. at this point they become a danger to me my family and society and it reveals the inherent immaturity and arrogance of most of the people on that side of the issue.

If they said I'm really sorry but I don't want to get the vaccine but I will social distance and I will wear a mask and I won't come to your house without telling you I'm not vaccinated, if they were polite like that I would support them.

@Mike. In fact two of my closest friends have fallen for the anti vaccine scam BUT they are both willing to social distance, wear masks, get tested etc. It has caused no damage to our friendship. But if they were belligerent and not careful it would be a real problem. The anti vaccine side is the problem here and the cause of division.

Does the "vaccine" work or not?

Cause if the "vaccine" works, and you got it, then what the fuck are you clutching your pearls and crying for ?

You're "protected", cause you took the "vaccine", right?

Does the "vaccine" work or not?

Cause if the "vaccine" works, and you got it, then what the fuck are you clutching your pearls and crying for ?

You're "protected", cause you took the "vaccine", right?

Your side is intentionally ignorant and asks this question so you can draw me into your stupidity but no thanks you know damn well what the answer is you just choose to ignore it which is why we know you're dangerous people.

Intentional ignorance that can get people killed makes you terrible human beings.

Your side is intentionally ignorant and asks this question so you can draw me into your stupidity but no thanks you know damn well what the answer is you just choose to ignore it which is why we know you're dangerous people.

Intentional ignorance that can get people killed makes you terrible human beings.

Dick tuck and concession noted and accepted.

Thanks for playing.

Intentional stupidity can't be fixed on your end.

Says the guy who ran out to get a "vaccine" that doesn't stop you from giving, or getting covid, manufactured by companies that have paid out BILLIONS of dollars in lawsuits.

The same companies that are immune to lawsuits over this super, super, safe "vaccine". A "vaccine" so remarkably powerful and successful that the CDC had to change the definition of a "vaccine" just for this super, duper safe and special "vaccine".

You go ahead and trust these companies that have killed and maimed thousands and thousands of people, I won't.

You just want everyone else to cast off with you in your Boat of Regret.

When you want to untuck your dick and tell me why people need to be "vaccinated" to "protect the vaccinated", I'll be here for a few more good laughs at your expense.

"Intentional stupidity"

1520111164364.jpg

This post sums up my thoughts also. I have no problem with somebody not wanting to get vaccinated but those same people also feel that social distancing and having to wear a mask infringes on their freedoms. at this point they become a danger to me my family and society and it reveals the inherent immaturity and arrogance of most of the people on that side of the issue.

Its starting to become an issue at work. Once the mandate was lifted and almost immediately reinstated, a number of people clearly decided fuck it. I'm done jumping through these hoops. And to a degree I certainly get that. But these same people don't have the vaccine, won't wear masks, won't distance at all when in shared public spaces or in their personal lives.

So no, that goes beyond them making a personal choice for themselves. When I turn around and someone is coughing or sneezing or breathing all over me a foot away, they're now making choices FOR ME. I want to limit my risk of exposure, for myself sure but primarily for my family. I HAVE to go to work. So if the people there feel like they don't need to give a shit about anyone but themselves that becomes a problem for me.

I got heated last week and laid things out for my boss. Going forward if people won't distance or wear the mask OR communicate their presence I will move to a different workstation. If I have to KEEP moving I will simply leave and go get a different job. And before I do, I will stop and let management know WHY they are losing the best worker in the department.

Its starting to become an issue at work. Once the mandate was lifted and almost immediately reinstated, a number of people clearly decided fuck it. I'm done jumping through these hoops. And to a degree I certainly get that. But these same people don't have the vaccine, won't wear masks, won't distance at all when in shared public spaces or in their personal lives.

So no, that goes beyond them making a personal choice for themselves. When I turn around and someone is coughing or sneezing or breathing all over me a foot away, they're now making choices FOR ME. I want to limit my risk of exposure, for myself sure but primarily for my family. I HAVE to go to work. So if the people there feel like they don't need to give a shit about anyone but themselves that becomes a problem for me.

I got heated last week and laid things out for my boss. Going forward if people won't distance or wear the mask OR communicate their presence I will move to a different workstation. If I have to KEEP moving I will simply leave and go get a different job. And before I do, I will stop and let management know WHY they are losing the best worker in the department.

Same thing happened to me to hear the coffee shop. 2 women behind me I could tell they were in a hurry but there was a long line. I stood 5 or 6' behind the person in front of me and those 2 women sat and breathed right on my neck. It's bullshit.

Same thing happened to me to hear the coffee shop. 2 women behind me I could tell they were in a hurry but there was a long line. I stood 5 or 6' behind the person in front of me and those 2 women sat and breathed right on my neck. It's bullshit.

This is something that gets lost in this conversation. The people braying about rights and freedoms have no fucking respect whatsoever for other people. Dont want to vaccinate or wear the mask, fine. But to also think you additionally have no duty to respect the personal space of others? And then I'M the bad guy? No, fuck outta here.

When I turned around and dude was right in my face, I gathered all my supplies and just moved. And even though I didn't say shit to him HE was still obviously irritated. Like what in the actual fuck. How do YOUR rights extend to controlling MY environment, then out of the other side of their mouth they talk about having their choices taken away.

Yeah, get the fuck outta here.

<DisgustingHHH>

I noticed that once some of the restrictions were lifted people just started walking wherever they felt like it and standing way too close in line to others. I used to complain all the time well before covid that there should be a little more order and consideration for other's space in public places. I was hoping some of the things that become mandatory during covid would have carried over even after the restrictions loosened, but that didn't happen. :(

Back