Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how many messages you send me each month. I would be scrolling for fucking years lmao.

And the 2nd one is just a bonus read for our viewers.

yeah but the 2nd one you was just saying you would basically reject a kid if he turnt out like me. And I was saying how that’s wrong a father should love there kids no matter what like my father does even tho I piss him off on purpose everyday.
50 pages of Special Olympics level mental gymnastics incoming....

You know a few months back I took an IQ test and I got a 150. So no I’m not special.

yeah but the 2nd one you was just saying you would basically reject a kid if he turnt out like me. And I was saying how that’s wrong a father should love there kids no matter what like my father does even tho I piss him off on purpose everyday.

You know a few months back I took an IQ test and I got a 150. So no I’m not special.

Both these statements prove you're a brick.

I mean I’ll fight a few amatuer fights but not looking to go pro or anything. I just need to know how to fight so that I can defend myself better on the streets
Oh no, first mention of the word 'streetz'...

U don't have to worry TinfoilKhan, just show any attacker a vid of your youtube fights they will collapse with laughter then you can boot them on the ground,easy win.

50 pages of Special Olympics level mental gymnastics incoming....

Nah, mods will close this shit down long before then it lowers the standup forum to have people feeding an attention ho

We're not your father and we don't have to entertain or give a damn about you,there are far more deserving people in the world and you've been given more than enough help to stand on your own feet. Also your not a kid anymore so stop calling yourself one.

Lol at 150 IQ calling out that BS just coz lying is another habit you need to get rid of. If you were that smart your life would be better and functional and u wouldn't talk like that. Do a Mensa test and post the cert if you want to back up that <45>or STFU.

your trying to push my buttons but your really terrible at it. I don’t know why you hate on me tho.

No one's hating on you, you're an aimless attention ho and these threads are probably your greatest validation in life so far sad to say, so don't pretend u don't like it.
You don't realize you embarrass yourself and community though.

Last edited:
Oh no, first mention of the word 'streetz'...

U don't have to worry TinfoilKhan, just show any attacker a vid of your youtube fights they will collapse with laughter then you can boot them on the ground,easy win.

Nah, mods will close this shit down long before then it lowers the standup forum to have people feeding an attention ho

We're not your father and we don't have to entertain or give a damn about you,there are far more deserving people in the world and you've been given more than enough help to stand on your own feet. Also your not a kid anymore so stop calling yourself one.

Lol at 150 IQ calling out that BS just coz lying is another habit you need to get rid of. If you were that smart your life would be better and functional and u wouldn't talk like that. Do a Mensa test and post the cert if you want to back up that <45>or STFU.

No one's hating on you, you're an aimless attention ho and these threads are probably your greatest validation in life so far sad to day, so don't pretend u don't like it.
You don't realize you embarrass yourself and community though.

DOES IT KILL YOUR DUMBASS TO WRITE FUCKING SHORTER POSTS?

Jesus Christ

When have I ever lied on this forum? First off

second off I’m not an attention seeking ho. And who said I was a kid? Who said anything bout y’all needing to treat me like a kid?!! I was talking about a convo me and woldog had on IG. You misinterpreted shit and this is a prime example of misinterpretation.

I do have a IQ of 150 because I am smart I just don’t come off as it on this forum cuz some of y’all are arrogant.

150 iq is practically Einstein levels you fucking simpleton...

@Derousey einsteins was definitely above 200 because I just looked up the highest IQ score and it came up as 228. Obviously Einstein would be smarter then the average score

If there is any capacity in which you don't trust or aren't comfortable with your coach/instructor you should change gyms. Even if you are really casual in your training it's still an important relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back