Movies REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER (Dragonlord's Reaction, post #20)

If you have seen REBEL MOON: PART TWO - THE SCARGIVER, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Update: March 18, 2024

Official Trailer for Zack Snyder's REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER

Why does shit movies like this get a sequel but we still don't have one for Dredd?

Edit : I found out that the original movie was split into two parts so it's not a sequel because ZacK Snyder's ego doesn't want any cuts, but my point about Dredd still stands

Why does shit movies like this get a sequel but we still don't have one for Dredd?

Edit : I found out that the original movie was split into two parts so it's not a sequel because ZacK Snyder's ego doesn't want any cuts, but my point about Dredd still stands
Just wait till the 4 hour R rated cuts of both parts come out to truly judge these!

Surprised they're not just gonna write this off like other studios have done with their shit movies lately

first one was ghastly bad. i see no reason to bother with this one.

The first one was sooooo bad. The CGI was abyssmal, the acting even worse.

He originally wrote it as a Star Wars story, likely envisioning three movies. And you can tell by how.rushed everything is which is the first movies largest flaw. Plus you can 100% tell who he thought some of the character would have been had Disney ran with it, which is amazing.

The first movie wasn't great, but it was certainly a 'Eh why not' lazy ass winter evening schlock film. I'll watch the second one just for the action sequences which were the highlights of the first film. But I sure as hell am not expecting anything amazing.

Just wait till the 4 hour R rated cuts of both parts come out to truly judge these!

LOL, that’s actually what I’m waiting for, until then I won’t watch them because I want the authentic Snyder vision, lol. I think he said they’re coming out in July simultaneously.

D

Dredd kept the movie to a very basic plot point. If it had to expand it'd be entering a pretty cwazy universe. Been a while since I read the comics but I recall parallel reality goo men and Judge Death. It was kewl seeing Dredds polar opposite but when you think about it the whole thing is kinda stupid.

As noted before, I have no taste, but I enjoyed the first one and have watched it a few times. Looking forward to part 2. And the extended cuts.

Even the trailer for this is boring.

You know Snyder fucked up when the trailers are the best part of his movies.

Just finished watching Rebel Moon Part 2. Not worth it to write a review. Every thing I wrote in my Rebel Moon Part 1 review can be applied for the sequel. It's similarly as bad as the first Rebel Moon movie, might even be slightly worse. On the heels of the magnificence that was Dune Part Two, Rebel Moon Part Two just look amateurish and garbage in comparison. Snyder will now use his cheat code and make his "director's cut" that will analyze what he did wrong in both Rebel Moon films to come up with a "superior version" and claim that his master vision cut is better.

Updated Rating: 2/10

Last edited:
Back