THE CROW Reboot (First Trailer Released)

Why no long hair? Aint no Crow without long hair............a mullet preferably. And Brandon shits all over this new Crow. Even being dead and buried he still does a better job BY GAWD UH UH.......................I came.........twice oooooooo.
Isn't it Bill Skarsgard in the title role? Not seen much of his work but he seems like a fine actor. Hard to fill Lee's shoes though especially after he got gunned down on set.

I was the Crow for Halloween the year the original came out. Still one of my all time favorite comic adaptations.

I'm looking forward to/dreading seeing this one.
lol so was I.

After the trailer I’m still iffy on this, but that soundtrack so far was terribad. I do like Laura Birn a lot though

Isn't it Bill Skarsgard in the title role? Not seen much of his work but he seems like a fine actor. Hard to fill Lee's shoes though especially after he got gunned down on set.
Rupert Sanders directing as well, granted its not perfect but I felt his version of Ghost in the Shell was certainly very well made with a lot of visual flare to it, seems like a good choice for the material. My main worry is whether the script will be any good or not.

That said I prefer the film not to be trying to ride on the coat tails of the original adaptation, thats something which is never going to be recaptured so best go for a new style.

Even if you hate this though one big positive is that its probably the reason we are seeing Lee version of The Crow coming out on UHD in the near future.

Last edited:
I was the Crow for Halloween the year the original came out. Still one of my all time favorite comic adaptations.

I'm looking forward to/dreading seeing this one.

You, Sting, me and half the kids in my grade (especially in the metro Detroit area)...lol.

Mixed feelings on the trailer.

Of all the Ozzy they couldve used that would've worked better, they pick a Post Malone collaboration....?

You, Sting, me and half the kids in my grade (especially in the metro Detroit area)...lol.

Mixed feelings on the trailer.

Of all the Ozzy they couldve used that would've worked better, they pick a Post Malone collaboration....?
oh shit, i forgot just how Detroit the Crow movies were. y’all must’ve been obsessed

oh shit, i forgot just how Detroit the Crow movies were. y’all must’ve been obsessed

Fire It Up!!

Never realized that Devil's Night was only a Detroit thing. The massive arson cases I knew was a local phenomenon, but didn't realize Devil's Night didn't exist anywhere else.

@Gutter Chris

The original Crow soundtrack is the GOAT
maybe not the legit GOAT, but for sure one of the GOATs & iconic as fuck. i always link up The Crow OST & the Lost in Translation OST (i consider them spiritual cousins in a way, w/ the former being the grimier, industrial edgy-but-cool mall goth cousin who let you smoke weed w/ him when you were in middle school)

I'm avoiding trailers on this one.

Reactions: Gio
It looks...violent, I guess.

Remaking this was always gonna be tough. The original is it's own thing that you can't really recreate. It's a bit like "Scarface" in that regard, that would lose half of it's identity if you took the hyper 80's vibe out of it. Its mood and atmosphere is half the hook. Take that away, and it's not nearly as memorable.

That said, it at least looks like it's not gonna pull any punches and will be a nice hard R-rated action flick.

Back