THE CROW Reboot (First Trailer Released)

Yeah, it was a lot more tastefully done in the original, to the point where it didn't cross over into parody territory. It's been quite a while, but I don't remember him shrugging off too many bullets in the first one. There's that scene where let's the guy shoots him in the hand and you see it heal, but I don't remember him getting shredded by machine guns and shrugging it off or anything. You gotta keep it a little grounded, or you'll rob the movie of any tension, and it'll just turn into emo Superman.

I think he took atleast 200 bullets in this scene

Someone said they are just junkies. Which judging by that first line “ you feel like my person”

Seems to be the case. Guess that’s how kids relate to love these days. Need to be broken and damaged in every way possible to meet that “one” if he is also a SoundCloud rapper, I’ll walk out of the theater

Last edited:
Someone said they are just junkies. Which judging by that first line “ you’re my favorite person”

Seems to be the case. Guess that’s how kids relate to love these days. Need to be broken and damaged in every way possible to meet that “one” if he is also a SoundCloud rapper, I’ll walk out of the theater

I don't mind them showing how they turned each others life around if it makes the double murder more impactful, just as long as it doesn't take up too much time from bloody vengeance.

Yeah, it was a lot more tastefully done in the original, to the point where it didn't cross over into parody territory. It's been quite a while, but I don't remember him shrugging off too many bullets in the first one. There's that scene where let's the guy shoots him in the hand and you see it heal, but I don't remember him getting shredded by machine guns and shrugging it off or anything. You gotta keep it a little grounded, or you'll rob the movie of any tension, and it'll just turn into emo Superman.
Been awhile since I've seen it, but didn't a whole table full of gangster just unload into while he did flips and shit?

Been a long time since I've seen it, but I thought he was basically invulnerable until his crow got shot?

Been awhile since I've seen it, but didn't a whole table full of gangster just unload into while he did flips and shit?

Been a long time since I've seen it, but I thought he was basically invulnerable until his crow got shot?

Yeah, the clip was posted a few posts up.

Heretic took the L like a man.

You do even see him heal from gunshots in the original at the Pawn shop.

I think he took atleast 200 bullets in this scene

Wasn’t that basically at the final confrontation? I don’t think he’d done anything on that level yet and it was solidly done, in that it shocked the bad guys that he wasn’t toast. Then soon after they injure the bird and he starts losing his powers. If I remember correct, it’s been a while since I’ve seen it.

He hadn’t been doing it the entire movie. I’m just hoping it isn’t overdone in the new one.

Wasn’t that basically at the final confrontation? I don’t think he’d done anything on that level yet and it was solidly done, in that it shocked the bad guys that he wasn’t toast. Then soon after they injure the bird and he starts losing his powers. If I remember correct, it’s been a while since I’ve seen it.

He hadn’t been doing it the entire movie. I’m just hoping it isn’t overdone in the new one.

Yes but they show healing factor right before he paints up (cut hands on glass) then he dives off a roof and laughs after he lands when he's hunting Tin Tin, so it's known by the audience.

That and Funboy blowing a hole in his hand that heals up.

Nah, just damned. Shouldn't have bothered.

Damn good? What's good about him? Name a good performance of his. He's become like Willem Dafoe to me, except Dafoe used to do good work. If you need a creepy old guy to be a weird character, preferably on an artsy-fartsy flick, Willem Dafoe is #1 on the speed dial. He's literally today's arthouse Sam Jackson, he's in fucking everything. Similarly, if you need a young creepy guy to paint his face up, this dude's now #1 on the speed dial. First it was It, which was also a horrendous remake of something iconic, and now it's The Crow.

Aside from you just being a good dude, do you honestly think that this doesn't look that bad? Just as a self-contained movie, it looks so derivative, a comic book type Punisher/John Wick shoot-em-up where he just happens to be a crow-powered zombie, all scored to cringey music. It looks a piece of shit on its own. Add the remake of a classic on top of it and it becomes an offensively bad piece of shit. It doesn't even look like there are versions of either the little girl character or the cop character. It's literally just a run of the mill revenge movie, and from the looks of it a really bad one at that.
This guy gets it. The Crow is such a beautiful movie. Leave it the fuck alone. It's already been disgraced by its bad sequels. Ugh why does this remake exist

Not watching. The crow lore means they can make any story they want but they have to go fuck w the untouchable. They can fuck right off w this trash

Back