DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE (Official Full Trailer, post #166)

Predict DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE worldwide box office total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you, Ryan, for not grabbing the low-hanging fruit by putting "The Boys are Back in Town" in that trailer.

Would have also appreciated "Crazy for You" as another 80's Madonna song. After all, it would have also hit the member berries from Vision Quest.

Visiom Quest was a fucking awesome movie. :cool:

The only problem was Modine having to lose weight when the Wrestler he was going to fight already looked twice his size.

watched the trailer again & it feels like there was some actual thought put into the editing. sure, it shows us a lot more than might be necessary (but is still honestly quite restrained compared to most big blockbuster trailers these days), & it’s clearly trying to drive home the SEE HOW RATED R THIS MOVIE IS w/ all the fucks being dropped, but it also manages to setup the premise w/o revealing too much. it also has good editing for comedic effect, such as when DP’s voiceover says “everything i’ve ever cared about” & it cuts to Peter first, before Vanessa. i thought that was pretty hilarious

Trailer looks prettay, prettay good but the way theyre hella over selling "Its the MCU with cusswords! YAY!" is lame

Trailer looks prettay, prettay good but the way theyre hella over selling "Its the MCU with cusswords! YAY!" is lame
in fairness to them, a lot of people were already crucifying Disney promising to bring back DP, based on their unsubstantiated criticism that they would never do the R-rated anti-hero justice.

jokes on them. now you can be browsing Disney+ & have Poor Things recommended to you!

imagine if Ryan Reynold’s used his powers of persuasion to get Hugo Weaving to come back for a cameo

Deep-dive Nerd Trivia incoming: Ross Marquand played the Red Skull/Stone Keeper in Infinity War and Endgame and voices Schmidt in What If?

Marquand also voices Professor Xavier in X Men '97. In the Uncanny X Men story arc, Red Skull dug up Xavier's body and grafted part of his brain onto his own(yes, really). Thus gaining Professor X's vast telepathic powers. This eventually led to Red Onslaught, AXIS and Secret Empire.

Last edited:
Deep-dive Nerd Trivia incoming: Ross Marquand played the Red Skull/Stone Keeper in Infinity War and Endgame and voices Schmidt in What If?

Marquand also voices Professor Xavier in X Men '97. In the Uncanny X Men story arc, Red Skull dug up Xavier's body and grafted part of his brain onto his own(yes, really). Thus gaining Professor X's vast telepathic powers. This eventually led to Red Onslaught, AXIS and Secret Empire.
i wanna stuff you into a locker so badly right now.

watched the trailer again & it feels like there was some actual thought put into the editing. sure, it shows us a lot more than might be necessary (but is still honestly quite restrained compared to most big blockbuster trailers these days), & it’s clearly trying to drive home the SEE HOW RATED R THIS MOVIE IS w/ all the fucks being dropped, but it also manages to setup the premise w/o revealing too much. it also has good editing for comedic effect, such as when DP’s voiceover says “everything i’ve ever cared about” & it cuts to Peter first, before Vanessa. i thought that was pretty hilarious

Go home, Suger Bear. Go home. :)

1: 18, Deadpool getting his Swag on with golden Desert Eagles.

Haha. The fact that Delaney was there, all smiles, at the party in the teaser trailer, in and of itself, made me laugh. But you’re right, that editing is hilarious.

Looks OK. The overuse of the word fuck just feels overdone and corny. How edgy 🙄

Is like to say this will be the last trailer I watch before July. But I know I will watch another trailer and maybe TV spots if released.

Back