Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I bet yodwicha loses that fight to jimmy vienot. The reasons
1. Jimmy vienot is very big for the weight
2. Its in France.
3. Yodwichas level of competition has been poor in recent years and has been inactive.
Im aware yodwicha has beaten him previously

I bet yodwicha loses that fight to jimmy vienot. The reasons
1. Jimmy vienot is very big for the weight
2. Its in France.
3. Yodwichas level of competition has been poor in recent years and has been inactive.
Im aware yodwicha has beaten him previously
Yodwicha might get in trouble if he tries to brawl but at any time he can flip the switch and become a clinch demon. Hard to see him legitimately losing. Jimmy is really good and can beat the lower level elites but Yodwicha is a level above that unless he has significantly degenerated.

tawanchai vs. sittichai now

Yodwicha might get in trouble if he tries to brawl but at any time he can flip the switch and become a clinch demon. Hard to see him legitimately losing. Jimmy is really good and can beat the lower level elites but Yodwicha is a level above that unless he has significantly degenerated.
I actually think Yodwichas level has declined along with his commitment to training etc and it will show against someone the level of jimmy vienot who is a tough fight for anyone.
If u watch jimmy vienot vs tengueng a few years ago. Tengueng looked shocked that jimmy could stand up to his best shots and fight back. Not just crumble like the guys he had been fighting in thai fight. Obviously yodwichas opponents have been of a higher standard than thai fight but they haven't been elite either.

"Lumpinee Stadium press conference held on Friday 10th announced that they will introduce 3 round fights, womens fights and MMA fights. Gambling in the stadium will be prohibited, and giving up the last round will also be prohibited. Open scoring will also be introduced.

Whether the direction is good or bad, lumpinee is looking for a new style of Muay Thai fit for the future."

Back