Media Robert Whittaker brutally honest on Bo Nickal fight

I mean he basically controlled the guy the whole fight. I guess the biggest criticism is that he couldn’t sub a guy he had in full mount. Oh and it was fun seeing him getting thrown through the air

Bo Nickal's third UFC fight was more impressive than Rob's.

Bo Nickal comments are at 32 minutes

Is this where we are at as a sport, where guys like Bo Nickal are getting criticized now for not being completely dominant but still getting a 2nd round finish in only his 6th fight?

The guy has 6 professional fights under record, what level do you expect him to be at right now, UFC champion level? You haters are acting like he has no room for growth, like he can’t get any better, like other fighters, world champions and even legends didn’t show holes in their game at only 6 fights.

if getting a 2nd round finish against a tough but low skilled veteran is considered a weak showing, then what is exactly is your barrier or threshold for excellence, perfection? Bo has to be prefect and be at world champion level in every fight for you to not hate?

Nickels will have to go back to fighting boxcar hobos after almost getting KO'd by Brundage.

bo nickal is good on paper but let see beat somebody that known (someone that is ranked or atleast a vet)before we jump the hype train.

Nickels will have to go back to fighting boxcar hobos after almost getting KO'd by Brundage.
What part of the fight was that? Or are you talking about whiffed punches having the capacity to knock him out? He certainly wasn’t ever rocked or hurt.

Imagine if Jiri vs Rakic was the opener. Holy smokes.

In hindsight they made the right call. If Jiri was the opener then the Aljo fight would have headlined. Jiri's performance was a great lead into the PPV. The only flaw IMO is that Max v Gaethje should have been the comain.

Bo Nickal is where he should be….fighting low ranked fighters. He should stop talking like he is a world beater though. ..stop talking about Khamzat being an easy fight,

Agreed but he sells tickets and brings a very large wrestling fan base that Dana is drooling to tap into

Id rather not watch him with training wheels however.
I mean you can't be a star and keep saying "Im only 6-0", but you guys are gonna love me.

Its like a kindergartner saying, "watch when I get to 12th grade, I'm going to be a pussy magnet" lol

I love Whittaker, and couldn't care to much for Bo, but his 5 or 6 fights in?

What part of the fight was that? Or are you talking about whiffed punches having the capacity to knock him out? He certainly wasn’t ever rocked or hurt.

Nickels did get rocked and wobbled. Imagine what someone in top 10 would do with him.

Lol at the haters...he is 6 fights into his career and this is only his 3rd UFC fight. Let's relax a bit and see what happens. I'm excited as hell to see how his career plays out.
He took up space on a great card that could have gone to good fighters because UFC wants to make him the next big thing. Maybe you should tell the UFC to relax and see what happens because he's only six fights into his career.

He'd win against who? Sounds like you might the delusional one.

No idea. We don’t know his ceiling because he’s unproven. You don’t need to make shit up to hate on him, though. Kinda cringey.

No idea. We don’t know his ceiling because he’s unproven. You don’t need to make shit up to hate on him, though. Kinda cringey.

I don't care how you feel about it. Bo Nickel is an idiot. I not "making shit up to hate on him", he's unlikable enough on his own.

Back