Robert Whittaker hasn't been in an actual UFC Championship Fight, but has been champ for 2 years

why the fuck are you training so hard on fight week.... people are retards

This guy is a joke.

Ufc better strip him by next week and order Gas v Jacare or Gas vs Winner of Adensanya/silva

Alright pal now you're getting a bit overboard here

New rule: fighters after fighting Romero must retire. They cannot recover.

UFC needs to stop coddling its champions, this is getting ridiculous. Strip Whittaker now, middleweight has been a shit show for long enough.

Fighting Romero twice gives him a pass in my book. Whittaker didn't have to technically take either fight since Romero didn't make weight but he did it anyway. Got tore up in both fights hardcore and did it for his legacy and for the fans. It's not like he attacked someone outside of the cage after a win and then decided to not do an anti-bullying PSA.

That might be true, but he holds 3 wins over the top 2-3 guys in the division. There is no one with a better claim to the MW title
Yea but he hasn't actually beaten a champion in the division, nor an ex-champion.

Actually, Whittaker hasn't even fought someone who was in an actual championship fight.

I believe it is a sports hernia, it's completely different from a regular hernia (happens in your groin). I suffered a sports hernia when I was training for motocross. The only dr at the time that knew how to fix them was up north by New Jersey (I live in Louisiana). I had to board a plan and fly up north to have the surgery. He was the number one Dr that performed sports hernia surgery on all the pro athletes. It bugged me for 4 years before I had to have it fixed, If Robert has a sports hernia, then there is no way he can fight, I would know.
My hernia was in my groin. It looked like I had a third nut.

I could have fought with it no problem. It was mildly uncomfortable. I had it for a while including thru sports seasons in high school then had a surgery where they did some sort of mesh implant for what they referred to as a laparoscopic triple hernia repair.

After the surgery my nuts swelled up and bruised. That part sucked. Before was no big deal.

It was not his fault that Romero could not make weight.

Whittaker became the real champ as soon as he beat Romero. Bisping got lucky against Rockhold and then held the title captive while he fought the #13 ranked fighter, and then tried to fight a WW that hadn't fought in 4 years which backfired on him.

Shit just happened and tension is high give it some time and all will be good.

I still remember people calling for Nunes head for her sinus pull out and look at her now.

Goofs talking about GSP cause he showed up to cherry-pick freaking Bisping lol.

Robert went 50 minutes with that monster he let pieces of him inside those cages, both of them did.

Fairweather fans, the true sign of a casual. People forget that NOBODY goes 50 minutes with Romero. Romero hasn't gone 50 minutes hardly with all his other UFC fights combined. Nobody survives third round Yoel. Having emergency surgery a pretty good excuse in my book. Whittaker will be back to show everyone why he has the most outstanding MW resume in this current era of UFC.

"Health issues related to Colitis"

LOL GSP sack lickers are a special bunch, in full delusion mode.

He ducked because he was afraid of the health issues he'd have after facing legit contenders.

Same thing he did with Silva, years back.

But he has all the symptoms of colitis ya fucking goof

UFC needs to stop coddling its champions, this is getting ridiculous. Strip Whittaker now, middleweight has been a shit show for long enough.

i wouldbt be shocked if he stripped but to be fair robert cant help that yoel missed weight and his fight was called a defence.

Lmao kick the guy when he's down. GSP wants no part of Yoel/Bobby Kuckles bruh. Waiting for an old-timer to be the champ then vacating the belt once you beat him doesn't prove shit when you're a WW on an American diet to gain 15 pounds.

So we all know that Robert Whittaker got that Interim UFC Championship belt by beating Yoel Romero.

Michael Bisping who was the actual champion, lost his belt to GSP.

GSP, not wanting to hold the division up, vacated his belt after finding out that he had health issues related to colitis.

Robert Whittaker then got promoted up to actual official UFC Champion.

Robert Whittaker fought Yoel Romero in a non-title fight though it was not his fault, since Yoel Romero missed weight. The belt was never on the line.

And now, Robert Whittaker has pulled out last minute, from his fight against Kelvin Gastelum.

This means that despite being champion for about 2 years, Robert Whittaker still hasn't been in an official UFC Championship Fight... and the irony is extra large since the real Champion- GSP, didn't want to hold up the division...

robert cant help yoel missing weight.

Yea but he hasn't actually beaten a champion in the division, nor an ex-champion.

Actually, Whittaker hasn't even fought someone who was in an actual championship fight.

Championships are just awards given to the best fighter in the division. Who other than Whittaker is worthy of that award?

his career is over. cant make it to the fight after romero destroyed him
<{Heymansnicker}>

Back