Rogan and Brendan Schuab going on about Cain being the best HW of all time

How long in before they start talking about his dick?

I gave up on that shit ages ago... I can't stand Brendan. All they do is talk about dicks.

They're talking about cannibalism right now. Much more interesting than Fedor.

Cain has beaten two fighters in the last six-years.

One is Bigfoot who pounded Fedors face into the mat, the other is JDS who is a perennial top-5 guy.

If that's the greatest Heavyweight ever that's pretty pathetic.

fixed mate.

Ufc script... After the show thay called Dana to check if they did fine.

Haven't listened to Joe or tfatk guys for a while, they are humerous at times and fc isn't to be taken very seriously as its more just banter with some weed and alcohol mixed in and occasionally stopping to watch a few minutes total of fighting. It could've changed idk I needed a break from those guys, what's a decent mma focused podcast? please not chael or helwani though.

Velasquez is easily amongst the best HW's of all time.

Not surprising to see why some may class him as THE best.

I do considering he got levelled by JDS and his ass beat by Werdum.

Cain has beaten two fighters in the last six-years.

One is Bigfoot who is 3-8 in the UFC, the other is JDS who is a perennial top-5 guy.

If that's the greatest Heavyweight ever that's pretty pathetic.

You're commenting on resume. That's valid, but not the question. Comparing resumes, especially across eras, requires projection. I see nothing wrong with suggesting Cain would win a hypothetical "fight all" simulation, assuming health.

Jon Jones (or whoever you think is the GOAT) was the GOAT before his resume was worthy of being called the GOAT resume.

literally half of his career, time-wise, he was beating up on 2 same fighters. how about no.

That's such a silly argument. He has a resume we can use, we don't need to search for smaller patterns within it. The reason he fought the same 2 guys is because those 2 guys beat everyone else. If Jon Jones fought the second best LHW everytime out over the last 5 years, he'd be fighting the same 2 guys as well. And fighting the second best guy in your class, when you're the best, is not a knock on a fighter.

Fuck off, I never wrote that, I said he would beat him and some lame ass mode edited my post
Cain and Fedor never fought... but if they did, I believe Prime Fedor would beat even the sea-levelest version of Cain.

I strongly disagree with them, but to each their own.

I do considering he got levelled by JDS and his ass beat by Werdum.

And who is the GOAT, considering a loss to Werdum is make-or-break? Not Big Fedor, Big Nog, or Overeem.

Holding the JDS fight against him seems odd, considering he went on to dominate him twice after that. I'm not sure if anybody could fight JDS 3 times without going to sleep once. Cain's just happened to be the first time they fought.

Back