Rogan used to bet on fights despite being commentator

Why would that be a bad thing? He has no bearing on the outcome of the fights.

Literally sitting within earshot of the judges while also having backstage info about fighter's health and so forth.

Pete Rose got banned from baseball for betting on himself and this chud brags about betting on fights he is supposed to help put on.

Don't insult people online it's not cool

Partly explains his atrocious, bias, fanboy commentary at times.
It would be hilarious to get a history of his bets and go back to listen to the commentary. Joe is a smart man no doubt but he gets nuts sometimes and gambling would be logical hahaha.

<45><45><45>
MY GUY IS A FOOL

so the fight mafia says something... true facts worth posting? got it. you realize I could post.. Dreyga2000 used to pay for underage hookers. with a picture of your avatar? we got facts now?

p.s. even if true.. WHO CARES...

It would be hilarious to get a history of his bets and go back to listen to the commentary. Joe is a smart man no doubt but he gets nuts sometimes and gambling would be logical hahaha.
FluidLiquidCranefly-max-1mb.gif

It's not illegal but it certainly influences his commentary and it makes total sense now with how bad it is. It feels like sometimes he's calling a fight and not acknowledging anything the other guy does. Now I know why...

Tell me how it’s bad and how it changes the outcome of the fight?
Please tell me ??????
Ever listen to that idiot commentate? You think the idiot judges might be influenced by him? Even if it's not on fight night, its not impossible the judges listen to his dick swinging commentary and form their own biases from it.

I know Anik bets on fights, likely through his brother. No doubt about it. I bet I'd guess his picks correctly over 84% of the time.

Ever listen to that idiot commentate? You think the idiot judges might be influenced by him? Even if it's not on fight night, its not impossible the judges listen to his dick swinging commentary and form their own biases from it.
Yes im inclined to agree with you, what you say is certainly possible. BUT... that's not Joe's problem, nor should it be. A judge's unethical behavior shouldn't dictate Joe's gambling privileges.

Do people seriously think he's influencing judges that can barely (if at all) hear him? Seems like a shitty judge problem if that's the case

Yes im inclined to agree with you, what you say is certainly possible. BUT... that's not Joe's problem, nor should it be. A judge's unethical behavior shouldn't dictate Joe's gambling privileges.
Seeing as he's an employee of the UFC I can imagine multiple states' athletic and gaming commissions having a problem with it ... we aren't talking about like federal or state gambling laws mind you. Gaming boards take shit very seriously, as do athletic commissions.

84% success rate <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

the best sharps in MMA betting are fortunate to be at 60% yet a weed fiend and druggie w/ minimal CTE who doesn't know what he's watching 40% of the time, with some of the worst prisoner of the moment and recency bias ever, had an 84% success rate

MMA is one of the highest variance sports ever if not THE most. No one is coming close to 80% success rate in any way assuming they bet a decent amount of times

i-wanna-see-the-receipts-receipts.gif

So much this

Back