Rogan used to bet on fights despite being commentator

Its a bar fight punch away from losing your ass. So what

My question is why has society changed its view on sports gambling so much? It used to be illegal in the 80s, i remember the pete rose drama (albeit he bet on himself), it was almost like a cardinal sin.

Nowadays its not only legal but encouraged and promoted by the ufc during live broadcasts lol

Isnt it a conflict of interest considering the influence they have in vegas, usada and the athletic commission?

Joe always had a crackhead personality, so it's no surprise he was so addicted to gambling he did even though he thought it was illegal.

Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me. Although it could explain some of the times he says “Oh he’s HURT!” and the guy didn’t even get landed on. <Lmaoo>

Tell me how it’s bad and how it changes the outcome of the fight?
Please tell me ??????
It doesn’t at all, but it could potentially bias his commentary. Ultimately it doesn’t really matter though

Tell me how it’s bad and how it changes the outcome of the fight?
Please tell me ??????
Literally sitting within earshot of the judges while also having backstage info about fighter's health and so forth.

Pete Rose got banned from baseball for betting on himself and this chud brags about betting on fights he is supposed to help put on.

84% success rate <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

the best sharps in MMA betting are fortunate to be at 60% yet a weed fiend and druggie w/ minimal CTE who doesn't know what he's watching 40% of the time, with some of the worst prisoner of the moment and recency bias ever, had an 84% success rate

MMA is one of the highest variance sports ever if not THE most. No one is coming close to 80% success rate in any way assuming they bet a decent amount of times

i-wanna-see-the-receipts-receipts.gif

My question is why has society changed its view on sports gambling so much? It used to be illegal in the 80s, i remember the pete rose drama (albeit he bet on himself), it was almost like a cardinal sin.

Nowadays its not only legal but encouraged and promoted by the ufc during live broadcasts lol

Isnt it a conflict of interest considering the influence they have in vegas, usada and the athletic commission?
Sports betting was illegal in the 80s? Also, not sure how ita a conflict of interest.. they're not betting themselves as far as we know. Not sure if that would even be a conflict of interest..

So there were times when a fight was close yet Rogan declared that it was a robbery. Must've had money on those fights lol. I remember thinking Akiyama did enough to beat Belcher yet Rogan kept insisting it was a robbery. Very weird as MMADecisions shows everyone gave it to Akiyama

Back