Media Ronda Rousey says “I’m the greatest fighter that has ever lived.”

I'm not a fan of Rousey but any fighter that pisses off so many edgy people here gets my respect

The reality is that Ronda Rousey does not give one flying fuck what somebody with 54 likes on a post thinks

I mean...did she say she'd beat Cain 10 out of 10? Thought only "under the right circumstances."

Haha! Refuted.

They could literally start the fight with her having an arm bar locked in with Cain on his back and she'd still have no chance.

Not even close.

Hell, not even remotely in the conversation whatsoever. The fuck?

I mean, she could be the greatest fighter ever under the right circumstances.

I just wish she would've fought Floyd when they were both in their primes.

She would've beaten that man to a pulp.

"Once ever in a lifetime athlete."

So alpha

I mean it's nice to believe in one's self but it's also nice to believe in reality.

Fieri is a nightmare. No. No more shows from him. Just fade to black...Just fade to black.
The Tourament of Champions 5, is happening now (Sundays) on Food Network. He hosts it, and produces it, as well.

It’s great entertainment with very competitive, and very talented chefs. Must see if you enjoy that kind of head to head elite cooking competition.

I think she's still concussed.

By having matches that end in 30 seconds?
She had 3 fights ending under 30 seconds. Most fighters have that against non even comparable competition. She was fighting Bethe Correia for the title ffs. I think Roxane Modaferi’s striking would even look good next to Ronda’s.

It’s like welterweights fighting guys even worse than CM Punk, a paralyzed pinguin would look good in that situation. Ronda was atrociously bad.

She had 3 fights ending under 30 seconds. Most fighters have that against non even comparable competition. She was fighting Bethe Correia for the title ffs. I think Roxane Modaferi’s striking would even look good next to Ronda’s.

It’s like welterweights fighting guys even worse than CM Punk, a paralyzed pinguin would look good in that situation. Ronda was atrociously bad.
Exceptionally excellent

Back