Rozenstruik has a way better kickboxing resume than Gane

Either way looking forward to this fight, can't remember the last time we had a HW fight this interesting that wasn't for a title or a clear cut #1 contender's fight.

But people seem to be counting Rozenstruik out mostly or as if Gane is a much better striker than Rozenstruik when Rozenstruik only has one loss in MMA to Ngannou who hits much much harder than Gane.

Rozenstruik is 76-8-1 in kickboxing with 64 kos and has a win over Benjamin Adegbuyi. On the other hand, Gane is 7-0 in kickboxing with 5 kos.

I think Rozenstruik hits much much harder than Gane. Rozenstruik has 91 percent ko rate whereas Gane has 43 percent ko rate.

Only God knows Gane wouldn't have been ktfo by Ngannou if they fought, and if they fought before that fight it would have been an undefeated 10-0 MMA fighter with 91 percent finishing rate with much more extensive kickboxing resume.

Kinda odd how Gane's chances are talked up so much going into this fight. I mean he's prob faster, more atheltic, and probably better grappling game, but it's not like he's Cain or Stipe either when it comes to wrestling.

Now we know.
Gane by Ko, thanks

He was working in a store, selling high end furnitures.
He had his first muay thai class at 24, just following a friend to have fun and the coach saw he had potential. Then he started MMA at 27.

Jeeze, thats some mad talent for 6 years!

Thanks for the insight Sherbro
<RomeroSalute>

He was playing Soccer during all his young age 10 yo to 17 at very good level, he played also rugby a little bit. Then he switched to basketball from 18-23 and again he was very good.
He started MT at 24, MMA at 27
HW has such a low level of average skill that athleticism can make all the difference. Plus even when there are skilled guys having speed and power becomes a bigger equalizer when compared to lighter divisions.

Still, Gane is quite technically impressive. If I wasn't told of his background I would've thought he was fighting since his teens or something. I mean seriously, when was the last time we saw a HW get a heel hook?

I also think people are weighting Gane’s striking too heavily. On the feet it should be pretty even, or slight edge to Rozenstruik. It’s a Gane’s trips, TDs, and subs that will be the difference maker imho.

Arlovski caught Tim sylvia with one in 05 although Heel hook is kind of different from achilles lock. Even so a HW leg submission is rare af

On paper he looks great but when you see him fight his striking doesn't look technical and he was getting smashed by guys like Junior Albini before the KO
Come on man, that's not true. Albini did well by holding him down on the ground in the 1st round, but at the end of the 1st Rozenstruik started connecting with strikes and then at the beginning of the 2nd he got the KO. He definitely wasn't getting smashed

Cro Cop has a way better kickboxing record than Kevin Randleman and Gokhan Saki has a way better kickboxing record than Khalil Roundtree.

jus sayin<Fedor23>

Yeah I've actually watched Rozenstruik in kickboxing.. I've never seen Gane.

I think Gane is the better grappler and he's quicker

He'll be winning rounds while Roz searches for that KO

Yeah I've actually watched Rozenstruik in kickboxing.. I've never seen Gane.
Because he didnt fought in kickboxing. He did Muay Thai which is a different sport.

That is basically why this whole thread is trash and completely irrelevant.

stop nerding out on kick boxing records for a moment and look at their recent fights , Gane's faster , actually uses his kicks , is strong in the clinch , has well rounded wrestling and submissions, and has a nice jab along with reach advantage . Bigi Boy looked horrible in his fight against Reem despite his last second punch and is basically just gonna try to counter with a left hook . Hilarious that sherdog actually picked him to win ill bump this when he gets styled on . Either that or ill look like an asshole when he gets knocked out haha
My face if that happens: <Eek2.0>
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But people seem to be counting Rozenstruik out mostly or as if Gane is a much better striker than Rozenstruik when Rozenstruik only has one loss in MMA to Ngannou who hits much much harder than Gane.

Rozenstruik is 76-8-1 in kickboxing with 64 kos and has a win over Benjamin Adegbuyi. On the other hand, Gane is 7-0 in kickboxing with 5 kos.

I think Rozenstruik hits much much harder than Gane. Rozenstruik has 91 percent ko rate whereas Gane has 43 percent ko rate.

Only God knows Gane wouldn't have been ktfo by Ngannou if they fought, and if they fought before that fight it would have been an undefeated 10-0 MMA fighter with 91 percent finishing rate with much more extensive kickboxing resume.

Kinda odd how Gane's chances are talked up so much going into this fight. I mean he's prob faster, more atheltic, and probably better grappling game, but it's not like he's Cain or Stipe either when it comes to wrestling.

you proved your lack of knowledge one more time

Back