International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine: Recaptured 1,200 square kilometers in Kherson
Since Ukraine launched its counteroffensive in late August, it has retaken nearly 1,200 square kilometres of the Kherson region in southern Ukraine. This is stated by Natalia Humeniuk, spokesperson for the country's defense, on Sunday according to Reuters

- We continue to consolidate the territory, clear it and carry out stabilization measures. But the occupiers have left many surprises, she says.

From the Ukrainian side, there has long been talk of how important it is to regain Kherson, as it would cut off supply routes to the Crimean peninsula."

https://omni.se/senaste

Big news for sure, cutting off that supply line is huge not to mention getting closer to the bridge would make Russia a tad more nervous. Sounds like Russia might need another round of conscripts..

Yeah i posted first footage from it few threads back, its not really pro russian. Its just combat journalist and footage on rus side.

Full documentary might be different or not, eng subs are great though
The documentary is clearly pro-Russian. Basically all civilians shown are pro-Russia or ambivalent.

Nah, if they didn’t invade and did that instead, then they would of been loved and praised for it. You have any idea how many anti woke people live in the west?
I definitely know how short term thinking avereage westerner is. Consumer society product dreaming about very short term comfort above all.

Like when Hitler had claimed that he just want to protect german speakers in Sudetia.
Doesn't looks something familiar today?
Then Hitler had claimed that Austria even doesn't have their own language and is german land and nation should be united for behalf of each german.
Later: " small " Poland ....zLOL.

Then to protect germans Netherlands,Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and part of France had been annexed, London bombed during nights and North of Africa too appeared " good war and best for germans "....
Then " in order to fight vs communism " war vs USSR should had been done....

I definitely know how short term thinking avereage westerner is. Consumer society product dreaming about very short term comfort above all.

Like when Hitler had claimed that he just want to protect german speakers in Sudetia.
Doesn't looks something familiar today?
Then Hitler had claimed that Austria even doesn't have their own language and is german land and nation should be united for behalf of each german.
Later: " small " Poland ....zLOL.

Then to protect germans Netherlands,Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and part of France had been annexed, London bombed during nights and North of Africa too appeared " good war and best for germans "....
Then " in order to fight vs communism " war vs USSR should had been done....

It really is scary how many pages Putin has taken out of Hitlers playbook, it's too bad he hasn't learned from history it seems his mind is trapped in the USSR glory days.

The documentary is clearly pro-Russian. Basically all civilians shown are pro-Russia or ambivalent.

There are exactly 2 interactions that can be considered "pro russian"( civilian lady greeting russians and music teacher complaining about ukrainian language law in education) in a city thats used to be majority rus speaking its really not suprising or weird.

Rest is civilians being civilians. Saying theres civvies in area or they were in basement for month is not really taking any side except in the sense that it shows what russian invasion is doing to people

That being said its only 20 min footage not full doc, they might go full propaganda overdrive but usually this combat journalist stuff doesnt even in russia from what iv seen.

(Propaganda will come later)

200.gif

Ukraine: Recaptured 1,200 square kilometers in Kherson
Since Ukraine launched its counteroffensive in late August, it has retaken nearly 1,200 square kilometres of the Kherson region in southern Ukraine. This is stated by Natalia Humeniuk, spokesperson for the country's defense, on Sunday according to Reuters

- We continue to consolidate the territory, clear it and carry out stabilization measures. But the occupiers have left many surprises, she says.

From the Ukrainian side, there has long been talk of how important it is to regain Kherson, as it would cut off supply routes to the Crimean peninsula."

https://omni.se/senaste

wwe-triple-h.gif

This is the original photo straight from his twitter.
Try and zoom in... I cant make out the Swastika.
FeZ69HAWIAEe_uR

and the original twitter post

Reminds me of after the Boston Bombings happened all these retards posted all this "evidence" that it was fake with blurry pictures and wild claims about anything unrecognizable and red being a fake blood pack.

Then I realize the guy wrote for Breitbart and it all makes sense.

This is the original photo straight from his twitter.
Try and zoom in... I cant make out the Swastika.
FeZ69HAWIAEe_uR

and the original twitter post

Look more like dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.